Re: Weight loss ladies! (6/2)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    magentawarpedmagentawarped member
    edited June 2014
    @auroraloo‌

ETA: dammit. Stupid GIFs...
  • Options
    @hls19‌ Booty Burn sounds like a level of hell that I'm unwilling to visit...
  • Options
    @hls19‌ Booty Burn sounds like a level of hell that I'm unwilling to visit...
    hahahaha! I'll let you know how it goes. I'm excited!
  • Options
    doing well & getting in lots of miles on the bike & running. still recovering from an abs/cardio (pretty much HIIT) class from friday lol. a little disappointed that i didn't feel good running yesterday at the beach.  really sucks that i'm not seeing results in certain areas. trouble areas +  runners tan + bikini = yikes! on the bright side, there's my motivation!
  • Options
    Rink08Rink08 member
    edited June 2014
    I'm doing good . I'm back to 50lbs lost (35-40 to go) which is where I got off track a few weeks ago. I've been doing better by not obsessing over everything that I eat (stopped tracking with MFP for now) and being mindful of doing mini workouts when I can as well as running and taking classes. I ran/walked this morning with DS3 and plan to take either a cycling or Pilates class this afternoon (depends on how long DS1's homework takes).
  • Options
    I've decided to do this every day in June and see where it gets me, in addition to my five times a week 3 mile walk and twice a week water aerobics. I've been feeling skinny, healthy and strong. That's what keeps me motivated. The weekends are hard though- everyone wants to meet up for dinner or drinks or ice cream or whatever. I'm cutting out all alcohol until Sunday (Giants game!).
  • Options
    I'm only down a couple of pounds but I'm trying to be kind to myself since I have so much going on. I binged yesterday but then went back and calculated all the points and tracked it. Today I'm going to the gym. I know I can do this if I can get control of my emotional eating.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    I'm down 8 pounds overall, the past couple weeks I've been up and down with a stomach bug, etc.  13 pounds to go to pre-preg weight, and 28 to goal!
    photo 3104d09c-3cc7-4177-aed6-da3344fdf17f_zpsbb1f9ce7.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"