November 2013 Moms

You faker!

Anyone else's LO learned to fake cry?? It's hilarious lol. But also frustrating when I come running from the laundry room and he giggles as soon as he sees me. No red face. No tears.

Re: You faker!

• Omg. O is the master of fake crying. And coughing. Lol. It's so sad and funny at the same time.
  • Kim22Kim22 member
    LO sometimes goes back and forth between laughing and crying. He also imitates other people coughing.
  • Loading the player...
  • Mia fake coughs!
  • He does the cough too but that's because everytime he coughs my mom (his caregiver while I work) says "oh goodness!!!! Are you okay? Is there a bone in it??" All excited and he loves it lol.
  • It's weird and freaks me out because she does it all the time ! I'm always worried she is getting sick
  • Yes! L fake cries and then gives you this huge smile as soon as you look at her! Little stinker :)
    Anniversary
  • Fake coughing over here!
    All. The. Time.

• When my LO had a cold whenever she coughed I would feed her thinking her little throat was dry. Big mistake. She now indicates hunger with this pathetic fake cough that gets more insistent the longer it takes to produce a boob. The only way I can figure to stop this behavior is to not reward her, but I'm not going to starve her, so....fake coughing all day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"