December 2012 Moms
Options

Flying tomorrow and totally freaked out!

I keep having horrible dreams about all the bad stuff that could happen tomorrow on our flight with Morgan.  I know there is always a chance something could happen but the likely hood of that happening is very small.  Sigh...before Morgan I flew with no issues now I just worry about her and what could go wrong.  I know a bunch of you have flown with you LO's so please reassure me that everything will be good and we'll get there and back in one piece!!!

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

Re: Flying tomorrow and totally freaked out!

• Options
    We haven't traveled with her yet, but I do fly periodically. It really is safer than driving and I'm sure that you'll all be fine!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• Options
    jac409jac409 member
    You'll be fine! It will be an adventure. I have flown several times with DD, usually by myself, without DH. It always goes much smoother than I anticipate.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We've flow three times with DD. As mentioned above it's safer than driving. I generally feel better once we are on the plane.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Options
    I see you made it!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Yes!  We made it, it was amazing and the flight went well.  Morgan had some problems with the landing on our way there but other than that it was a great flight.  Although, next time we fly I will get her own seat for sure!!  It wasn't fun holding a sleeping toddler for 3 hours of a 4 hour flight :)

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"