Two Under 2

Double Bob???

Anyone here have a double bob?  I'm wondering if it will fit in my Nissan Rogue.

Re: Double Bob???

• Is that the same size as a Lexus RX? I fit my double bob in my Lexus RX but I had to pop the wheel up on the backseat or just take it off 
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Mine fits in the back of my Toyota corolla. I usually have a packed trunk but I can still fit it by taking all the wheels off. The quick release for the tires is my favorite feature.
  • Loading the player...
  • I am wondering the same thing. Just ordered the Bob Duallie and am now worried it won't fit in the back of my 2012 Nissan Rogue SV. I'm due with my 2nd in 5 weeks and was really looking forward to using the BOB. A friend has one so on our next walk date I may have to try putting hers in the trunk to make sure it fits. I will update after I've tried it!!
  • ebp913ebp913 member
    I fit mine in my Prius.  You can always just pop a tire off too. 
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"