October 2014 Moms

How much have your boobs grown?

2»

Re: How much have your boobs grown?

• I'm so jealous right now lol. I started off as a 34A. My boobs have gotten a little bigger. I want to buy more bras but I'm waiting to see if they will get a little bigger. I'll just be happy with at least a B cup.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers                         

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• This too is not my favorite part of pregnancy. I'm small but big chested for my 5.0 frame. I started out as a small C and now am planning a trip to the mall for probably a D. I graduated a band size (from 34 to 36 a bunch of weeks back but appear to not be quite fitting the cups of my 36 C's any longer so looks like I'm headed to D. I had tried 34 D when I went up a band size and cup was too big and band a bit too tight. Hoping that 36 D fits, otherwise I'll just have to keep wearing the 36 C's until I completely bust out of them. I have low sitting breasts (not droopy just low - been that way since I was a teenager) so I struggle to find bras that fit right - so I hate that I have to keep buying new sizes and refuse to buy expensive ones since a year from now they'll be useless. I'm really hoping I don't end up at double D, but fear by the time I'm breast feeding I will. Not buying any nursing bras until I see how much bigger I'm going to get.

Lilypie - (urRB)

• Loading the player...
  • This too is not my favorite part of pregnancy. I'm small but big chested for my 5.0 frame. I started out as a small C and now am planning a trip to the mall for probably a D. I graduated a band size (from 34 to 36 a bunch of weeks back but appear to not be quite fitting the cups of my 36 C's any longer so looks like I'm headed to D. I had tried 34 D when I went up a band size and cup was too big and band a bit too tight. Hoping that 36 D fits, otherwise I'll just have to keep wearing the 36 C's until I completely bust out of them. I have low sitting breasts (not droopy just low - been that way since I was a teenager) so I struggle to find bras that fit right - so I hate that I have to keep buying new sizes and refuse to buy expensive ones since a year from now they'll be useless. I'm really hoping I don't end up at double D, but fear by the time I'm breast feeding I will. Not buying any nursing bras until I see how much bigger I'm going to get.
    I am the complete opposite. I have very high sitting breasts. I have a hard time finding bras where I can adjust the straps short enough. Also, shirts that would be a normal cut on everyone else are super low cut on me. I always have to have an undershirt. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've always been busty, so I'm not thrilled about my growing mega boobs.  I started a 32 DDD and am up both a cup and a band size. Though after I finished BFing DD my boobs shrank a cup size from my pre-pregnancy size, and didn't regain it til I got pregnant again (so I am basically in my pre-pregnancy #1 bras).  With all the different sizes I've been in the past 3 years I have at least 30 bras in my closet (and I'm an expensive bra snob, so I don't want to think about how much money I've dropped! )

• archi35archi35 member

Started 36C and now a 38D.  I too am an expensive bra snob and I've dropped some cash on the new girls.  And I also have low sitters so its a struggle to find bras that don't make me look droopy, but also then don't pick them up and point them out like little missles.  Ah - boobs.  So much hassle sometimes!

Native NYC-ers living in Switzerland - First time parents - 36 + 37

TTC: 8 Months / BFP: 2/8/2014 / EDD: 10/20/2014  

BabyFruit Ticker

• yella726yella726 member
    edited June 2014
    I started out a 36B which fit my body perfectly. And while I haven't upgraded to new wired bras (I'm currently busting out of my old ones when I do decide to wear them), I've moved to a large (unwired) "bralette" type bra. DH loves them and I definitely do have way more cleavage...but I can't say that I'm all that happy about this pregnancy change. I really loved my proportions before and now I sort if feel like I have torpedoes in front of me. After all, it's not like they're hanging relaxed and naturally! Lol!

(Edited because of stupid auto correct)
  • Started as a 36C and now I'm wearing 36DDD (or E depending on the brand). No noticeable growth since changing over, but my boobs have started aching again, so I'll probably have to upgrade soon. I'm scared to go wireless even though I probably should. It just doesn't seem to be a good idea for me.
    Married since *7/13/2012* to my soulmate!

Surprise! BFP 3/7/2013, Missed MC, D&C @ 7w5d
    BFP 12/10/2013, Natural MC @ 5w1d

BFP 2/15/2014...Katia Elizabeth is due 10/23/2014!
     BabyFruit Ticker
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • I am normally a 36-D but had to upgrade to a 36-E as I moved into the second trimester.  Now I am 22 weeks and am too full for comfort in the E. Having a hard time finding anything in a 36F. Anyone in the same boat/have suggestions?

Lil Pumpkin Caffrey ~ 10/3/14

• @amandacaffrey My MIL shops at Dillards for her 36Fs...idk if those will work or if they have any nursing bras in that size.
    Married since *7/13/2012* to my soulmate!

Surprise! BFP 3/7/2013, Missed MC, D&C @ 7w5d
    BFP 12/10/2013, Natural MC @ 5w1d

BFP 2/15/2014...Katia Elizabeth is due 10/23/2014!
     BabyFruit Ticker
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • They went from a smaller C to a fuller C.  I expect them to jump to a D or more when I'm nursing then back to a C like they have before.

Peanut 1.23.11 ~ Bean 9.06.12 ~ Little Boy 9.24.14
  • Hate it!!! Started out 34 DDD now I can't get into anything! I tried a large nursing bra and the boobs fit but it's too big around! Anyone with huge boobs have this problem! Oh and I don't want to get started on my huge nipples!
    This. So much this.
  • Mine were C cups before pregnancy, and at the moment I'm still wearing my pre-pregnancy bras. They don't seem any bigger to me yet. I'm 19 weeks today... When did you ladies start noticing the change?
  • AHHH! Started out a small 34D now a very full 36E (which is terribly hard to find) 
    I'm pretty sure most of my weight gain is strictly in my chest, HAHA! 
    Long torso + LARGE boobs + mini baby bump = not being able to wear any of my normal shirts anymore =( At least the hubby enjoys them!
  • More interesting than my bra size-- my nips are like saucers now.

imageimageimage
  • I was a B/C but now a full C. Ironically, it's the size of my back that has gone up. I needed a bigger band that goes around my back since my 36 didn't fit. Now I'm in a 40 C! 

• Mine are out of control. I'm 19 weeks and I'm in letters I never knew existed. :/ When I tried on bras yesterday and told the salesgirl how far along I was she said, "oh, they are going to get way bigger!"
    2 years of trying and 4 months of fertility with injectables. Gave up after mc. Got Pregnant on our own and now due 10.28.14
    I am the complete opposite. I have very high sitting breasts. I have a hard time finding bras where I can adjust the straps short enough. Also, shirts that would be a normal cut on everyone else are super low cut on me. I always have to have an undershirt. 
    LOL - what is funny is I wish I had your problem. The upside of them sitting so high - is you probably will not have the sagging issues I know I'm headed towards. Grass is always greener. :)

Lilypie - (urRB)

• Update: I've now gained 3 inches total in my bust. I am up a cup size and a number size. I'm fully filling this bra. I haven't been impressed with mat bras so I think I will up my size one more time after this as far out as I can stretch it and then convert the final size to nursing bras.

On the nips, they're huge and since the glands under them are stiff and swollen, the headlights are now daytime running lights!

On a TMI note, last week I read that the breasts already have milk in them and could leak. I decided to see what would happen if I squeezed the skin around my nipple and clear liquid came out! I was amazed and weirded out at the same time. I wasn't expecting anything to happen.

My areolas are so dark now I can see them through my shirts without a bra. They started out a pale pink almost as pale as the rest of my skin, which is practically transparent I'm sp white.

FTM - BFP: 1/23/14 - EDD: 10/5/14 - DD Born 9/13/14

• You know, I'm a bit disappointed with my breasts. I started as a B cup, and pretty quickly needed to get a band extender. Now I'm on the last clip of that. But today I tried on maternity bathing suits (I'm going on a trip soon) and my boobs just looked like they normally do! I sort of feel like they just stopped growing. Lol, what a ridiculous post this is!
    TTC Since August, 2013
    BFP#1 11/2/2013 EDD 7/14/2014 MMC discovered at 8w3d (baby stopped growing at 6w2d)
    BFP#2 2/4/2014 EDD 10/15/2014 please stick little one!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"