Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Sunblock

What type of sun block do you use for your LO? Are there any that were bad? We have been using the pink coopertone sun babies but my mil said one of her friends won't use it and pays like 5x more for something different.

Re: Sunblock

• cagoldicagoldi member
    We've been using Babyganics. So far I like it fine. It seems to work well and doesn't irritate his eyes if he rubs them with it on his skin. It is more expensive but it's not like they are going through it like crazy. We also have him in a sun hat with SPF when he is going to be outside.
  • Ewg is a great resource. Op the best thing for starters is to use a mineral block vs a chemical one. You're looking for something with zinc in it. It doesn't seep into the skin the way a chemical block does.
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Loading the player...
  • I ordered the Blue Lizard Baby. I use Blue Lizard myself on dermatologist recommendation, so figure I'll start with the Baby version for DS.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Y don you need to use a sunblock for your baby?
  • We've tried Honest company but wasn't a fan of the smell or greasiness of it. We've been happy with Aveeno baby.

BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013 Arrived via c-section 09/27/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Y don you need to use a sunblock for your baby?

???
  • Arbonne ABC has a great baby sunblock was one I liked and I recently ordered Thinkbaby suncreen.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"