Georgia Babies

Preschool in Cumming or Alpharetta?

DS is in desperate need of some socialization so I'm making that my mission for the new year. I'm thinking of looking into a 2 day per week, half day preschool program from 12-18 month olds. Anyone know of a good one in Cumming or Alpharetta?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Preschool in Cumming or Alpharetta?

• A coworker of mine takes her kid to Primrose in Cumming and she's happy with it. Good luck!
  • Jack attends the First Baptist preschool program, but your son couldn't start that till September (they have to be 1 by September 1st).  But I know that Cumming First United Methodist has a "playschool" that he'd be eligible for, I think they start at 9 months.  Lots of my neighbors send their kids to preschool there.  You can choose anywhere from 1-5 mornings a week for the playschool age. 
    Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
  • Loading the player...
  • imageUGAbride:
    Jack attends the First Baptist preschool program, but your son couldn't start that till September (they have to be 1 by September 1st).  But I know that Cumming First United Methodist has a "playschool" that he'd be eligible for, I think they start at 9 months.  Lots of my neighbors send their kids to preschool there.  You can choose anywhere from 1-5 mornings a week for the playschool age. 

Thank you! That's perfect info. I'll look into it right now.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ashlyn is starting daycare at Creekside Academy next week. They have a part time preschool program, too. Everyone is super nice, it's at a church, and they have cameras in the rooms you can watch online. https://www.creekside.net/child.aspx?page_name=XPLORE_WEE_XPLORE_ACADEMY
    ~Tiffanie~
  • I also have two friends that teach at Creekside :)
    Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"