GTKY: Hows the nursery coming along? 

BFP#1: 08/30/12 EDD 04/30/12 m/c 09/04/12 6wks
BFP#2: 01/27/13 EDD 10/06/13 missed m/c 02/25/13 9wks
BFP#3: 10/30/13 EDD 07/05/14 Our little dude was born on 07/10/14 @ 2:19p <3

Re: ~~Saturday Ticker Change 5.31~~

• Loading the player...
  • Options

35 Weeks:  Coconut!!!

I started weekly NST this week due to the GD.  Baby's heart rate responded well to movement.  But I was showing contractions.  My OB decided to check me.  I was 50% effaced and 1 cm dilated.  I have been having lots of contractions and some flashes of pain in my woohoo ever since.  But contractions not close enough to go to the hospital.  I am still allowed to work, especially since I am delivering down the hall from my unit.  I really want him to stay in until at least 37 weeks.  White baby boys are usually wimpy when they are early, especially when their mommy has GD.  But I know he is big enough that if he behaves he would not have to go to NICU.

March 2013: First TTC trip to RE, On 1500 mg Metformin, April 2013:  PCOS and Endometriosis, May 2013:  DH Low volume; Femara 7.5 mg + IUI #1 = BFN, July 2013: Femara 7.5 mg + IUI #2 = BFN, August 2013:  Femara 7.5 mg (X5) + Bravelle (X7) + Ovidrel + IUI #3 + Endometrin = BFP  MC at 5w3d,
    October 2013:  Follistim (X14) + Ovidrel + IUI #4 + Endometrin =BFP!!! 

• Options
    Forgot to check in... busy day yesterday. Went to my cousin's shower. She is due in less than 2 weeks and you could tell she was done before the shower even began poor thing....

Anywho...

Good-- 3 more weeks of work and all my hard work (IEPs and state testing) is done after tomorrow so we can coast through the last few weeks of school.

Bad-- having some back pain and contractions. My mom is extra concerned I'm going into labor now but it's nothing abnormal at this point. Just very uncomfy and painful at times. LO is kicking and punching in some funky places that are killin me too but at least I know she's moving =)

Ugly--Heartburn and gas! omg I'm having to take 2 zantac a day to keep from having unbearable heartburn and reflux... and I totally just farted uncontrollably while watching netflix with DH lol... Good thing he loves me!

GTKY-- what nursery??? I have nothing set up and we haven't gotten our crib yet. Yikes! I do have my rock n play though so if it came down to it  and her crib isn't ready and she's early LO has something so I'm not entirely stressing.

• Options
    Ha! This is still here, I was busy this weekend!

Good: The end is in sight, and I still adore all the kicking and being with the little guy like this. Can't wait for him to be out, but this is all still cool. I've also been more active this past week, which is great for getting things done but leads to...

The bad and the ugly: I ache so  stinkin' bad it sucks- more then managing the GD at this point. I can't wait for this to be over. Every joint hurts or turns numb I can't stand the pain. I finally took some tylenol for it last night and it barely touched anything. We have been building DS an outdoor playset, so the physical activity is doing me in there, but if I was merely taking a 30 minute walk, it would have the same effect. By late afternoon I have to do activities that involve sitting only, and I can't walk at the end of the day. I hope all of this leaves with the baby arriving, but I'm not hopeful. I was this bad on bad days before being pregnant and I'm really struggling with being in my late thirties and having the activity ability of an 80 year old.

nursery, what nursery?! Baby has clean clothes and a cosleeper, a dresser and changing table in DS's room, we'll be doing the rest later- I still have to convince the 4 year old boy that he can give up his convertible crib day bed for far cooler bunk beds ;) One change at a time, we'll get him used to the baby before we do more drastic changes;)
    imageimage"">

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"