TTC After a Loss
Options

♥ ♥ April Mommas Check-in ♥ ♥ 5/29

April Mommas Check-in (BFP Warning)

Hello my April mommas! How is everyone? 

BFP Warning below skip the graduates note if you are having a bad day!!!

This is a check-in for anyone with a loss or EDD in April. Join us and tell us a bit about yourself.

Here are some siggy badges – feel free to use!

[IMG]https://i41.tinypic.com/evdel0.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i43.tinypic.com/o74t8l.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i39.tinypic.com/2edp9qb.jpg[/IMG]

=========================================

April Mommas:

@sunflwra 4/2/14 Baby boy~

@Poppy7154/9/13 ~

@MrsWiseone4/9/14~

@LizBlue4/9/14~

@megrae124/27/14~

@MrsKJohnson20114/30/14~

If you become a graduate please PM me! I try to check PgAL, but don't always catch every announcement.

BFP Warning ***********************************

Congratulations to my dearest @luciddreamer106  and @sunlavender we are all wishing you very H&H9. Lots of love as you move to PgAL. We are rooting for you both!

TTCAL Updates: Anything new to share?

Question: Have you seen Frozen? Did you love it, hate it, meh about it? I just recently saw it and I feel like I need to catch up on all the love! :)

Quote of the Week:

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

BFP 8/2/12 EDD 4/9/13 Addie was delivered 1/4/13 at 26 weeks due to Eclampsia  

BFP 9/15/14 EDD 5/28/15 Please be our R A I N B O W take home baby BOY
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimageimageimage
~All AL always welcome~

Re: ♥ ♥ April Mommas Check-in ♥ ♥ 5/29

• Options
    Hi, Poppy, thanks for the check in! How are you, love? 

A lot has been happening with me. We saw the RE a couple of weeks ago and basically the verdict is we move straight to IUI after all the blood work. It's a hard pill to swallow but it's nice to know he feels confident going this direction. I am waiting on AF to show so I can schedule my CD3 bw and then move on to get my HSG. Things would be much simpler if my RE's office was not so far away. He is over four hours away so everything is done by a satellite office. Good news, H is fully on board and totally supportive of anything we have to do to get our rainbow. Now, I just have to bite the bullet and tell the family that we cannot get pg w/o help. I may wait til all the bw comes back so I can have a full picture to paint for them. 

QOTW: I LOVED Frozen!! However, I am a Disney nerd, so I pretty much love all things Disney. H watched it with me and even he loved it. It's on my list of things to buy, a copy for me and one for my nieces. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    DX: stage 2 Endo 2012, PCOS 7/2/14,  HSG 6/11/14, Lefty open!!
    BFP#1, EDD: 4/27/14, Missed EP confirmed: 9/23/13, R tube removal: 9/25/13 
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    Clomid/TI#2=BFN, Clomid/TI #3=CP
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15
    On a treatment break: 2 natural cycles. Saving money, sigh*

Goodbye my sweet babies. We miss you so much
    All Welcome

• Options

Oh @Megrae12 that is a lot! FIrstly I'm so glad there is a plan in place and that it gives you some duidance moving forward. I can imagine what a pain that is to have your RE so far away. I thought an hour was a long drive for my MFM. I'll count my blessings the next time I start complaining about how far away his office is. Hopefully an IUI is all that is standing in between you and your takehome rainbow!

Forgive me if I'm being pushy but why is it anyones business how you get pg? I don't think you have to tell anyone if you dont' want to or if you don't think they will be supportive. If its something you wish to share then by all means go ahead. But I don't want you to put that information out there if you don't wish to share that part of your journey. I would hope your family would be nothing but supportive if you were to open up about your struggles with TTC. ((hugs)) I'm thinking of you and wish you so much luck moving forward with this process.

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Poppy715 You arent being pushy. I want to tell them b/c in my family things get brushed under the rug all to often. I come from a bunch of "fertile myrtles". I want to put it all out there, so A. I dont have to deal with the looks we get when we go home. B. I dont want to hear the dreaded when are you trying again. C. I am tired of hiding all of this. It goes against everything I am. I dont like hiding from things/problems and I like to meet them head on. I want to do the same with this and I want my family to understand what is on the table and what is not. My aunt knows the whole story of everything b/c she has dealt with IF. I love having her in my corner. I feel like putting everything out there gets rid of the elephant in the room. I know they want to ask me if we are trying, they want to know all those things. This way, I can control the flow of info and can simply say we will leave it at that. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options
    LizBlueLizBlue member
    Hi Poppy! Thanks for the check in. How are you doing?

@megrae12‌ I'm sorry you are dealing with all this but happy to hear you have a plan. I've had six IUIs so feel free to ask me anything! Good for you on putting it out there for your family. I hope they handle things well.

As for me, my natural FET cycle was cancelled because my hormones were not cooperating. So now we just started a medicated FET. I'm so over all of this lately. I have a little hope, but mostly I'm just protecting my heart.

QOTW I have not seen Frozen but if I never hear that Let it Go song again, that would be ok. :)
    ----
    *I am no longer regularly posting on TB because of the fucked up debacle of Jan 2015 when administrators banned long-term members and mods with no notice and completely dismantled a community full of women who cared about each other.  If you see me posting it's only to give support to a poster who needs it or to post something important enough that I need to say.  I am no longer responding to  anything other than issues that affect people who I care about*
    37 years old, MH is 42
    TTC since 2010; Dx Unexplained Infertility; possible male factor 
    August 2012 through June 2013:  6 IUIs with clomid and trigger shot, all BFNs
    7/2013, Pregnant! Unmedicated--we were on a treatment break
    8/20/13 no heart beat; 8/23/13 d&c
    3/15/14 IVF #1:  Lupron/Follistim/Menopur; ER 3/10 resulting in four transfer grade blastocysts, transferred one pretty blast and froze the remaining three. BFN. 
    Natural FET in May cancelled because the universe hates me my hormones were not cooperating.
    6/24/14 FET #1: transferred two pretty embryos; BFN   
    8/28/14 FET #2: BFP, ended in Chemical pregnancy

Done with medical intervention and getting used to the idea of CFNBC.  

All welcome
  • Options
    rubysirubysi member
    Hi Everyone,

It seems our numbers have dwindled..

@Poppy715 How are things with you?
    @magrae12 I am glad you have a plan, dh is on board, and the RE is confident. Good luck with the next cycle. I hope everyone get their rainbows.
    @Lizblue I am sorry your hope is fading... I have hope for you.:)

I have had a very clumsy week. I managed to get several huge bruises doing yard work,  I don't even know when. I stepped off of the second step of the ladder at work and landed very ungracefully on my ass. Today I dropped a box on my face and cut my lip... on the ttc front I took the last femara today and I am monitored on Tuesday. 

Hugs for everyone. 

***TTCAL January siggy challenge ***
  • Options
    LizBlueLizBlue member
    Thanks @rubysi‌ now stop hurting yourself! :) lupron actually makes me a little clumsy. I wonder if it's med related? GL on Tuesday. I'll be thinking you.
    ----
    *I am no longer regularly posting on TB because of the fucked up debacle of Jan 2015 when administrators banned long-term members and mods with no notice and completely dismantled a community full of women who cared about each other.  If you see me posting it's only to give support to a poster who needs it or to post something important enough that I need to say.  I am no longer responding to  anything other than issues that affect people who I care about*
    37 years old, MH is 42
    TTC since 2010; Dx Unexplained Infertility; possible male factor 
    August 2012 through June 2013:  6 IUIs with clomid and trigger shot, all BFNs
    7/2013, Pregnant! Unmedicated--we were on a treatment break
    8/20/13 no heart beat; 8/23/13 d&c
    3/15/14 IVF #1:  Lupron/Follistim/Menopur; ER 3/10 resulting in four transfer grade blastocysts, transferred one pretty blast and froze the remaining three. BFN. 
    Natural FET in May cancelled because the universe hates me my hormones were not cooperating.
    6/24/14 FET #1: transferred two pretty embryos; BFN   
    8/28/14 FET #2: BFP, ended in Chemical pregnancy

Done with medical intervention and getting used to the idea of CFNBC.  

All welcome
  • Options
    rubysirubysi member
    LizBlue said:
    Thanks @rubysi‌ now stop hurting yourself! :) lupron actually makes me a little clumsy. I wonder if it's med related? GL on Tuesday. I'll be thinking you.
    I did wonder if it was the meds too but I don't know what my excuse is for the rest of the year... I am always clumsy it just seems to be consentrated this week. :)

• Options

@LizBlue, Sorry your natural cycle was cancelled and replaced with a medicated one. TP to your hormones not being what they should be! ((hugs)) I'm sure its frustrating not knowing what to prepare for. I'm sending some sunshine your way. It sounds like you could use some uplifting.

@rubysi FX for a good appointment. You sound like me! I'm so clumsy it's ridic. I fall all the time, I also bruise easily like you. Do people give you funny looks because you are so banged up?

Does your store still have heaps of bottled water?

On one hand I'm so happy there are just a few of us left. It's encouraging that our numbers are going down. When we had the big boom last summer it was heartbreaking welcoming new peeps every week. FX for each of us, it would be simply amazing if the board no longer needed an April check-in. I'd love to move on with you each of you at my side. (((HUGS))) April mommas! I PPH you each and I'm sending love and fresh air from Oregon!

:x :-bd :-* :bz

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Options
    rubysirubysi member
    Poppy715 said:

@LizBlue, Sorry your natural cycle was cancelled and replaced with a medicated one. TP to your hormones not being what they should be! ((hugs)) I'm sure its frustrating not knowing what to prepare for. I'm sending some sunshine your way. It sounds like you could use some uplifting.

@rubysi FX for a good appointment. You sound like me! I'm so clumsy it's ridic. I fall all the time, I also bruise easily like you. Do people give you funny looks because you are so banged up?

Does your store still have heaps of bottled water?

On one hand I'm so happy there are just a few of us left. It's encouraging that our numbers are going down. When we had the big boom last summer it was heartbreaking welcoming new peeps every week. FX for each of us, it would be simply amazing if the board no longer needed an April check-in. I'd love to move on with you each of you at my side. (((HUGS))) April mommas! I PPH you each and I'm sending love and fresh air from Oregon!

:x :-bd :-* :bz
    I was lucky that my store is so small... the 10 pallets were transfered to another store.

• Options
    @LizBlue I am sorry your natural cycle was cancelled. I hope things level out soon. Lots of love and ((Hugs)). 

@rubysi FX for you this cycle! I dunno whether to hope it's the meds making you clumsy or not. I guess I am going with, please be careful!! ((Hugs))

I agree with you @Poppy715, I am kinda happy that our month has dwindled down. I am hopeful it stays that way and soon there will be none of us left! ((Hugs)) my ladies, y'all rock my socks off!!
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"