Babies on the Brain
Options

GTKY

Hi Everyone!

So I know I'm super new, and through lurking, I know some of your backgrounds a bit, but I'd like to get to know you all even better.  So I've got some questions!

1.  What part of the country do you live in?  Did you grow up there?
2.  What do you do for work?
3.  How did you meet your DH/SO?
4.  What do you like to do for fun?
5.  How long have you been on TB?  How did you find yourself here?
6.  Most upsetting/BSC poster you've seen during your time here?
7.  Favorite thing about your DH/SO?
8.  Do you have any siblings?  Do you get along?
9.  Describe yourself in three words.
10.  Place you would most like to travel to?
Love. 9.28.2007.  Marriage.  8.4.2012.

Re: GTKY

• Options
    And... to answer my own questions:

I live in Chicago.  I grew up in NY and CT (divorced parents).  I went to college in Boston.

I run in-house marketing for a company that specializes in luxury travel.

I met my DH on the first day of college orientation.  He had a summer job with the Orientation Office as a Student Adviser and helped me pick my classes.

I like to shop, watch movies, snuggle my DH, play with animals (I volunteer at an animal shelter), travel, and try new restaurants.

I've been lurking for at least 6 months.  I've been posting for about a week.  I want babies, and was a longtime poster on TK.  I knew it was time to move over this way.

I don't remember who it was exactly.  It was a long time ago.  But it was some horrid bitch who said IVF babies weren't as legitimate/morally correct as babies conceived the old fashioned way.  #whatabitch #whosaysthat

He doesn't have a mean or malicious bone in his entire body, and he admits and apologizes when he's wrong.  He's my best friend.

I have one brother.  He's one of my best friends, even though he's crazy as hell.  He's a good egg.

Intelligent.  Direct.  Intuitive.

I have a million places on my bucket list, but I'd love to go to Paris and back to Italy soon.
    Love. 9.28.2007.  Marriage.  8.4.2012.
  • Options
    Jags8Jags8 member
    1. What part of the country do you live in? Did you grow up there?
    WI. Grew up here, lived in VA for a while, moved back here.

2. What do you do for work?
    I work with at-risk and delinquent youth

3. How did you meet your DH/SO?
    Middle school

4. What do you like to do for fun?
    Pub trivia, Zumba, wine, eat

5. How long have you been on TB? How did you find yourself here?
    6 months. I used TK under a different s/n and decided to come back for TB

6. Most upsetting/BSC poster you've seen during your time here?
    Idk, there have been a few

7. Favorite thing about your DH/SO?
    He can make me laugh so easily, and he is terribly romantic and thoughtful.

8. Do you have any siblings? Do you get along?
    4 older sisters. I only get along with one. I tolerate the other three.

9. Describe yourself in three words.
    Short, goofy, nerdy

10. Place you would most like to travel to?
    Prague to see where my great-great-grandparents lived before immigrating here.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I will play!

1. What part of the country do you live in? Did you grow up there? I work in Manhattan.  I grew up in Brooklyn
    2. What do you do for work? I work in the fashion industry
    3. How did you meet your DH/SO? We met online
    4. What do you like to do for fun? Sleep, Eat, shop, hang with DD, hang with friends
    5. How long have you been on TB? How did you find yourself here? About 2 years.  I used to lurk the Knot a bunch when I was engaged.
    6. Most upsetting/BSC poster you've seen during your time here? I am not great with names
    7. Favorite thing about your DH/SO? He's a great father
    8. Do you have any siblings? Do you get along?1! brother- 2 half brothers and a half sister.  We aren't particulalry close, but we don't fight or anything.
    9. Describe yourself in three words. Quirky, honest, hungry
    10. Place you would most like to travel to? Barcelona

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Options
    Yeah @Helenahhandbasket another online hook-up!!
    We met in 2005 though, so a little bit before it was totally mainstream
    :\">

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Options
    1.  What part of the country do you live in?  Did you grow up there? I live in Arizona and I've been here for 20 years (since I was 6). I'm originally from New Hampshire.

2.  What do you do for work? Right now I'm in graduate school so I just work part time at a store selling medical scrubs.

3.  How did you meet your DH/SO? I met him at the restaurant we both worked at. He was a bartender and I was a server.

4.  What do you like to do for fun? Right now, mostly just hanging out with my son. I really don't have a life.

5.  How long have you been on TB?  How did you find yourself here? I started out on The Knot in 2011 when I got engaged. I got pregnant in December 2012 (a month after the wedding) so I moved over to TB.

6.  Most upsetting/BSC poster you've seen during your time here? Not sure. I mostly lurk and read most of the drama. There have been some messed up things that happen on here.

7.  Favorite thing about your DH/SO? He can make me laugh no matter what.

8.  Do you have any siblings?  Do you get along? I have 2 older half brothers and an older half sister. They all live in NH (but one of my brothers is moving out here at the end of next month. Yay!) but we are relatively close when we see each other.

9.  Describe yourself in three words. Introverted, honest, kind

10.  Place you would most like to travel to? Right now I really want to go any place with a beach!
  • Options
    BGrahl90BGrahl90 member
    edited May 2014

Orlando, Florida. Born & Raised.

My Husband and I own a marketing company that sells discounted vacation packages.

Work.

Family: Theme parks/water parks, grill/bbq and hang out by the pool, beach

Personal: Event planning, interior decorating, cooking.

3+ years. Came here when I was prego with DS.

Not sure....

His eagerness to want the best for his family. Not just myself and his son but also his mother and brothers.

2. Older brother... a huge know it all. It works because I just ignore most of his obnoxiousness. Older sister... recovering from addiction and has self esteem issues. Still a daily struggle but I will stay with her every step of the way.

Care free, optimistic, loving.

Middle East. It's where my husband and his family are from.

• Options

Charleston, SC I've lived here since I was born.

I'm a 4th grade teacher!

Family Friends

Watch tv, read, surf the internet

I started out on TK when I got engaged. I've become more active here since March. I used to lurk a lot.

I don't know. 

His eyes and smile.

I have an older brother and we would do anything for each other.

Caring, Quiet, Honest

Italy

• Options
    Great idea, considering I pretty much by-passed an intro-post. Here goes...

I'm in Los Angeles. Grew up here too. 

Hubby and I both work in the entertainment industry, films and television mostly.

We met on set of a film we were both working on.

Traveling, wine tasting, cooking, spending time with friends and family, and Disneyland!

Been lurking for about a year. Just recently started posting, but have kept only to this board and the Baby Names board, because we've started talking about TTC and like comparing names. I was pretty active on TK while planning our wedding and really enjoyed the community, but now I can't even bring myself to go on there because I just don't want to talk about weddings anymore.

Haven't really seen one yet. 

He accepts everything about me, as is.  

Nope, I'm an only child.

DIrect, Emotional, Strong.

Israel.

Vive Les Frasers
    Related image

Anniversary
  • Options
    1.  What part of the country do you live in?  Did you grow up there? Maine. Been here all my life.
    2.  What do you do for work? My title is the Assistant to the Dean of Students. I am a secratary at a private boarding high school
    3.  How did you meet your DH/SO? I met him while he was in college.
    4.  What do you like to do for fun? Reading and going back to my mothers to be with the daycare kids. 
    5.  How long have you been on TB?  How did you find yourself here? I think it has been nearly 2 years now. I was on The Knot but since I hated wedding planning I wandered here. I fell in love with the baby names board. 
    6.  Most upsetting/BSC poster you've seen during your time here? None I guess. 
    7.  Favorite thing about your DH/SO? He loves teaching. He is a loving person and watching him interact with these students has made me love him more than I ever knew. 
    8.  Do you have any siblings?  Do you get along? 1 brother by birth, 4 step siblings and when I was in high school a beautiful foster sister. I only keep in touch with two of them and we get along great. 
    9.  Describe yourself in three words. CurrentlyLoving, worried, and impatient
    10.  Place you would most like to travel to? Anywhere warm and sunny by cruise boat. 
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Love: March 2010  Marriage: July 2013  Debt Free: October 2014  TTC: April 2015
     BFP: April 10, 2016 EDD: December 19, 2016 Team Blue!
    Oscar born November 20, 2016 at 35w6d

• Options
    I'll play too.

I live in the DC area, but I was born and raised in Arizona. I moved here to go to college and just wound up staying.
    Communications analyst for a federal agency
    He was the IT guy at my first job after college. My coworkers told me to expect "an older English gentleman" and instead this young, cute dude shows up to set up my computer. We went to out lunch and the rest is history.
    Hike, make crafty things, bake, read
    I was on TK starting in 2011 and have been lurking TB for about five months, since right after DH and I started talking about TTC this year.
    About a month ago there was a mess on one of the BMBs in which someone collected donations to a charity in memory of a late loss suffered by one of the members of the board, and instead of making the donation she kept the money and lied about it for weeks. She was discovered and eventually guilted into doing the right thing, but it was a terrible thing to put everyone through... esp. the mom who had just lost her son. 
    He will do absolutely anything to make me happy. I hope I am as giving toward him, too.
    No, I'm an only child.
    Organized, optimistic, introverted
    Bora Bora is one of my dream trips
    No longer posting on The Bump due to the appalling misconduct of the staff and of its parent company, the XO Group. Four thousand  active, engaged members do not represent "a few bad apples" and we are not trolls.
  • Options
    PB&J714PB&J714 member
    1.  What part of the country do you live in?  Did you grow up there? Ohio--I've lived here all my life.
    2.  What do you do for work? I edit chemistry journal articles prior to publishing.
    3.  How did you meet your DH/SO? A mutual friend introduced us just before my senior year of high school.
    4.  What do you like to do for fun? I like to hike, play with my dog, watch sports, make crafts, refinish furniture, do home improvement projects with the hubby.
    5.  How long have you been on TB?  How did you find yourself here? I've probably been on TB for close to a year. Lurked for awhile before posting. I was on TK/TN in 2011/2012 while I was engaged but never really found the message boards there.
    6.  Most upsetting/BSC poster you've seen during your time here? Eh...there have been a few, but they haven't stuck in my mind.
    7.  Favorite thing about your DH/SO? He's so practical and kind. We have so much fun together.
    8.  Do you have any siblings?  Do you get along? A younger sister. We get along.
    9.  Describe yourself in three words. Honest, practical, loving.
    10.  Place you would most like to travel to? Ireland.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Currently live in the Southwest (New Mexico), Lived in Northern Virginia for five years, but was born and raised in South Dakota!

Overnight Newborn Sleep Training, Certified Professional Live Out Nanny

On-Line

Swimming, Reading, Vacationing

When I needed support for my MC, IE April, 2014

NA

He is an optimist and always willing to explore new things!

three sisters, two brothers...YES, we get along now...not so much growing up

Motivated, Dedicated, Passionate

Thailand
        BFP: 2/24/14 | EDD: 10/22/14 (triplets) 
    US (with RE) 3/24/2014 (two healthy HB), US (with OB) 3/31/2014 (three healthy heartbeats)

US (with RE) 4/7/14 No Heartbeats :(  | D&C 4/8/14
    BFP#2: 10/22/14 | (beta  #1 75, beta # 2 219) | EDD 7/3/15 ~*Please be our RAINBOW*~
    DX: MTHFR hetero C677T

• Options
    TweedleDee3TweedleDee3 member
    edited May 2014
    I'm not always able to post because I only can mobile bump, but it's a holiday wknd so my hands are a bit more freed up than usual!

Midwest, born and raised

Accounting department, hope to be an accountant someday

Don't chastise but we met on Craigslist, sounds super trashy, but it was a one time post and his response had great grammar so I thought what the heck, now here we are sharing a life. Super embarrassing though. When people ask I usually give the ambiguous answer of 'we met online'. Surprisingly enough it has inspired a few of my friends to try online dating (not through CL) I would never ever recommend doing what I did because I know how flipping dangerous it could be. I just used my best judgment and got really lucky.

Eat, sleep, read, go to movies, walk or bike outside, travel

I've lurked for a few months. Right after getting married I had instant baby fever although we are waiting for awhile. I love this site because I glean a ton of ttc and parenting advice that I wouldn't otherwise know.

Too many to type about...

His sense of adventure

Yes one sister, we do get along for the most part.

9. Describe yourself in three words.
    Adventurous, brave, intelligent

Rome

Eta: clicked done before I was done, stupid phone.
  • Options
    1) TX, I've lived here forever
    2) I am a stay at home mom, but I plan to go back to work eventually, either as a librarian or massage therapist, both of which I have degrees/licenses for.
    3) we met at a junior high band fundraiser and started dating s month later. We've been a couple for 14 yes.
    4) read, knit, workout, spend time as a family doing whatever.
    5) I've been on TB since 2008 when we started TTC. I was on the Nest from 2006.
    6) it has been 6 years, too many to remember them all
    7) his positive attitude about everything
    8) yes, one older and one younger did, and a younger half brother. Younger sis and I get along great now that we are adults. Older sis I distance myself from because she's BSC, I don't have contact with my half brother really.
    9) smart, boring, introverted
    10) anywhere mountainous
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    1. What part of the country do you live in? Did you grow up there? I'm in GA. I am from TN.
    2. What do you do for work? I am an operations consultant for a large telecommunications company.
    3. How did you meet your DH/SO? Through a mutual friend. Mr. Mysterious was dating the sister of J. Sister died in a car accident. He remained friends with J. J introduced us a year later.
    4. What do you like to do for fun? Travel. : gasp: and I take my kid with me.
    5. How long have you been on TB? How did you find yourself here? Way too long. I've been here since 2005. It was one site back then.
    6. Most upsetting/BSC poster you've seen during your time here? FON. Honestly, there were a lot.
    7. Favorite thing about your DH/SO? He's laid back personality.
    8. Do you have any siblings? Do you get along? I do. My dad is a man whore, I get along with my older brother. My younger brother is toxic. My other siblings I do not know.
    9. Describe yourself in three words. Emotionally high strung
    10. Place you would most like to travel to? I am excited to see Amsterdam.
  • Options
    I live in western Washington. I was a military kid so I didn't really grow up in once place.

I do freelance IT stuff when I do work. We have a farm and a butcher shop so I'm pretty busy with those.

I accidentally flashed him at a Christmas party.

I love crafts. I knit, crochet, and sew. I also make soaps, and a lot of my own beauty products including perfume. I like cooking too. If I wasn't lazy I could totally be a Pintrest goddess.

Someone was talking shit about TTGP on another site so I ventured over there to see what the controversy was. That was in 2010. I lurked off and on since then. I had another name but I never posted. I've only been posting for about a month.

I've seen a lot of insanity go down.  I've seen posters say that someone who has had an mc shouldn't post about it on the bmb because it scares other women.

I'm pretty screwed up but for some reason he loves me anyway. He also bakes. Men who bake are sexy.

I have three sisters and three brothers. We get along but we aren't close.

Amazing Artistic Nerdy

Israel, Africa and Paris
  • Options
    TheMrsWTheMrsW member
    Purple&7 said:

Charleston, SC I've lived here since I was born.

I love Charleston. I live a little ways north of Myrtle Beach, just across the NC state line. We actually just got married at White Point Gardens in Charleston. We were hoping to move there back in February, but DH didn't get the job he interviewed for and other things kinda fell through : (

1.  What part of the country do you live in?
      Did you grow up there? Coastal NC but grew up in upstate NY.
    2.  What do you do for work? Retail.
    3.  How did you meet your DH/SO? At work. He used to work for my store but then got a promotion to a nearby store.
    4.  What do you like to do for fun? Hang out at the beach! I am a huge beach bum.
    5.  How long have you been on TB?  How did you find yourself here? I've only been here maybe a week or two? I signed up for The Knot when I first got engaged, and just kind of stumbled onto this.
    6.  Most upsetting/BSC poster you've seen during your time here? Not really sure what BSC stands for? Going to assume that means I haven't been here long enough.
    7.  Favorite thing about your DH/SO? His sense of humor.
    8.  Do you have any siblings?  Do you get along? One sister; we are 15 months apart and she is definitely one of my best friends.
    9.  Describe yourself in three words. Calm, reserved, overly nice (I know that's four words, but!)
    10.  Place you would most like to travel to? Puerto Rico or Mexico and practice my Spanish. DH and I have a lifelong goal to visit every state in the US.
    Happily married May 4th, 2014~
    Furbaby Wilson ~ Still regulating his diabetes but doing well!
  • Options
    Boston, Ma

I'm a nurse 

We worked together in college 

I like to read, watch movies/television, EAT, I love Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese, Indian food like no ones business, I hate working out but I have these zumba, turbo jam videos that I like to do, I love pinterest.  Being with my friends and drinking wine, the list goes on 

I got pregnant unexpectedly right after college, I joined the bump and then miscarried a 6 weeks later. I have been lurking since then, now that I am married, I have baby fever but hubby needs more time, so I just keep lurking 

I have seen so many, I think the most upsetting was the person who collected money for a bumpie who lost her son and then she tried to keep the money she collected.

He is my rock. He is always to steady no matter what my emotions are he is almost always so level headed. I love his hugs, how much he loves and respects his mother.He will do anything for me, like bakes me cookies, or how he cannot cook but will try to make dinner if I am having a bad day. 
    I have one biological brother and three step siblings. But they have been my step siblings for more than 20 years so they are my siblings in all but blood. I love them all and we get along great.

Neurotic (for better or worse), Loyal (to a fault), Sarcastic 

Italy, Bora Bora, Australia, the list goes on
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Minnesota.  Born and raised.  

I'm an accountant.  

Knew each other through church, married out of college.  

Depends on the day, honestly.  

I was on the Knot.  Actually really learned a lot about etiquette there.  (now everyone calls me a bitch since I think certain things are rude)  Figured coming here was natural :)

The money collector.  I wish I could say more but the TOS dont let me.  

So level headed.  

I have 3 siblings.  Our desire to get a long changes like weekly.  

Determined, Realistic, Smart

London, right now.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    LimaDLimaD member
    Sure, I'll join in!
    Midwest. I grew up here and I love it, but am moving to AZ soon!
    SAHM, Used to be an accountant. Love my new job way more
    His sister and I were friends, she kinda hooked us up!
    I love movies. Bicycling. Baking/Eating (but mostly the eating part)
    A couple years. Used to lurk on the Knot like some PPs have mentioned
    nothing in particular, all the big drama seems to happen when I'm not paying attention
    He's funny and has the best smile ever. He's also smart and always trying new things.
    Two brothers. Get along great!
    Passionate, Smart, Introvert
    ITALY!!! Some day...
  • Options
    Live in GA, grew up in TX.

I'm a health researcher.

My friend was dating his friend; they introduced us.

read, watch TV, hiking, fishing

A few months?  I used to be on The Knot and then I came across TB and started lurking.

Some girl basically wished infertility on us all... can't remember what board that was, but that was offensive!

How much he seriously loves me <3

I have a brother, and we're very close.

shy, funny, caring

Thailand!

image  image

TTC #1 May 2014

BFP 7/4/14 ~ EDD 3/17/15

My Chart

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Patch89Patch89 member
    Woooo I will play!!!

- I live in the UK ! Born and raised Wooohooooo lol am I the first on here to say that? Haha I am a Northern Girl ;)
    - I work for the NHS and have done for the past 7 years
    - by chance !! We met at a party. I twisted my ankle in stupid heels and he picked me up hahaha so embarrassing and we took it from there.
    - Anything that gets my heart racing! Adrenaline junkie here !
    - Since October 2012. I had my first MC and needed to share and some to talk to ! TB ladies have been amazing! I had another mc at 22 weeks last year and was on again... And then I fell preg in November and with a cerclage placed I am now 31 weeks!!! Pray for me please !!
    - Not sure ?
    - He has heaps of patience ! And always runs round me .
    - 2 brothers and one sister! I can't live without them!!
    9. Describe yourself in three words?
    Honest. Loyal. Dedicated.
    - Travelled to quite a few places round the world... But haven't been to Bali yet!! Trying to save up to go there!!
  • Options
    I live in the Northeast in a major metro area.

Nurse

We used to work together and started to hang out. Pretty boring!

Relax with wine, mostly. We are foodies so nice dinners are a good time for us. My passion is traveling!

I have been lurking for about 1.5 years but joined several months ago.

No specific one.

He's hysterical!

Slightly younger brother. We get along well enough...not super close but not distant either.

Anxiety-ridden, Type-A personality. Yup, hyphenated to stick to the word limit!

I've been fortunate enough to have traveled across the world. My goal is to visit at least 100 countries before I die. I would love to go back to Paris because it was amazing. My top places right now are trips I would do at once: 1. Egypt/Jordan, 2. Thailand/Cambodia/Laos but I pretty much want to go everywhere and anywhere!
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie:
    ~Santa Claus is Coming to Town~

TTC #1: July 2014
    Me: 31  DH: 29
    DX (me): Inborn error of metabolism - protein restriction, metabolic formula & weekly blood tests
    DNA Results (7/1): DH is NOT a carrier for my genetic disorder! 
    7/3: Metabolic clinic gave the green light to TTC - holy crap!
  • Options

1.  What part of the country do you live in?  Outside Boston Did you grow up there? Close, about 50 miles away in RI

2.  What do you do for work? HR

3.  How did you meet your DH/SO?  At a job interview, he was my boss when I worked part time at a music store in college.  We started dating & I found another job quickly.

4.  What do you like to do for fun?  Live music, DH & I go to a lot of concerts.  I also like to run, I'm not very fast...

5.  How long have you been on TB?  How did you find yourself here?  I was here when I was pg w/ DD in 2011.  I recently came back when I started thinking about TTC # 2 (prob this fall)

6.  Most upsetting/BSC poster you've seen during your time here?  There was one woman who had multiple abortions because she couldn't figure out birth control.  I think it was MUD, but still upsetting. 

7.  Favorite thing about your DH/SO?  Sense of humor

8.  Do you have any siblings?  Do you get along?  1 older brother, it's complicated...

9.  Describe yourself in three words.  Work in progress

10.  Place you would most like to travel to?  I've never been to Europe.  I'd love to go to Italy. 

• Options

1. What part of the country do you live in? Did you grow up there? I live in Northern CA. Born & Raised. :)
    2. What do you do for work? Clerical work, nothing fancy.

3. How did you meet your DH/SO? On the internet.
    4. What do you like to do for fun?I have a 11m old (almost 1. **SOBS**) and two 11 yr old step kids. My fun time is spent enjoying the quiet after they've gone to bed. :P

5. How long have you been on TB? How did you find yourself here?For about two years now. When I found out I was KU I found TB and joined my BMB. Been here ever sense. Mainly lurk.

6. Most upsetting/BSC poster you've seen during your time here? There was a woman on my BMB who got called out for faking her pregnancy. We were like 8m along and we found out she took pictures from another website and said it was hers. It was screwed up.

7. Favorite thing about your DH/SO? He is the best dad ever. He is a SAHD and he makes my heart melt when I see him with our baby.

8. Do you have any siblings? Do you get along? I have an older brother. We didn't use to get along when we were younger, but now that we are adults we do.

9. Describe yourself in three words. bad ass motherf*cker :P

10. Place you would most like to travel to? UK/Europe. If I HAD to pick, I would start with England.

Married: 04-13-12 

SS: 12-13-02 | SD: 12-13-02

DS: 6-8-13 | Sept 15' #2

• Options
    1.  What part of the country do you live in?  Did you grow up there? New England.
    2.  What do you do for work? Teacher.
    3.  How did you meet your DH/SO? At a party.
    4.  What do you like to do for fun? Going to the beach.
    5.  How long have you been on TB?  How did you find yourself here? Three years. I like being anonymous and not having family/friends know all about my life (I tend to share information with those going through what I am). They found me on TB and I have since changed my name.
    6.  Most upsetting/BSC poster you've seen during your time here?Just one?! There always seems to be something in each thread.
    7.  Favorite thing about your DH/SO? He is still with me, even with all the craziness!
    8.  Do you have any siblings?  Do you get along? Yes and not really.
    9.  Describe yourself in three words. Mom. Over thinker. Creative.
    10.  Place you would most like to travel to? I really only keep changing the places I don't want to visit. I love traveling.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options

Hi all, I'm coming back to the bump after a few years away

We're in Texas now, but I grew up and we were married in Virginia, moved to Montana, Arizona, Ontario, New Mexico and finally to Texas.

SAHM

We were High School Sweethearts

camping, reading and crafting

I was on the Knot when I got engaged in 2003, moved to the Nest (is that even still a thing?) after getting married in 2005 and the Bump when we started thinking about having kids in 2007

I'm terrible with names and even if I wasn't I wouldn't remember after 4+ years

He knows exactly what I need, when to make me laugh, when to hold me, when to talk the kids out of the house

2 younger brothers and we really don't talk much which is sad

caring, quiet and maternal

I would love to visit England

Rachel and Jeff Married 5.29.05

Jason is 8

Elizabeth is 6

Katherine is 18 months 

Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"