May 2014 Moms
Options

Baby day! ? UPDATE

eghulseeghulse member
edited June 2014 in May 2014 Moms
Been in labor since last night, went in to get checked this morning and was at a 3.5, from a 2 yesterday morning! Walked around the mall for an hour or so, headed back now to check for progress. If I've made enough progress to appease the midwife in charge, they'll admit me, and we'll meet baby boy today!

Update : Calem James was born May 31 at 6:51am via repeat c section, 7 lb 11 oz, and nursing like a champ!

After laboring all day yesterday, we went back to the hospital at midnight with contractions every 2 minutes pretty consistently, admitted at 2am, got the epidural and was able to sleep some, between checks and everything. About 6 am I was at a 5, but his heart rate was dropping significantly with every contraction, so for fear of rupture of my scar we made the decision to go ahead with the rcs. Much better experience this time around. We're both doing great, though I'm trying to find creative ways to avoid coughing because it kills my incision. Big brother still isn't quite sure of him.

Re: Baby day! ? UPDATE

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"