April 2013 Moms

Favorite Summer Outfit? (for the baby)

What is your favorite thing to dress your baby in when it is hot outside? 

Last summer I was huge into the one pieces (rompers, john-johns, etc.), but this summer I am digging little shorts and tshirts. However, I will only buy the shortest boys' shorts I can find. He is a little frat boy in training.

What is your "go-to" type of outfit in the warmer months?
Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
Rhys - born 04.17.2013
Harry - born 04.18.2016

Re: Favorite Summer Outfit? (for the baby)

• tondraluvtondraluv member
    edited May 2014
    For Brayden, I love little cargo shorts and plain T's. He has a humongous shoe selection so cargo shorts go with everything.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I just have a boy and I like t-shirts or sleeveless shirts with plaid shorts from baby gap and stride rite sandals. Oh, and always a hat (he has several varieties) :)

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yikes, Rhys is still barefoot 24/7. Shoes are going to complicate things!
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • DD wears a lot of dresses or leggings/t-shirts. Still barefoot most of the time since she's not walking yet. 

DS wears whatever he puts on himself. He's almost 10. If he doesn't match, that's on him, lol!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • A wears dresses or shorts and t shirts all day erry day
  • Mila: Rompers fo sho. I have so many cute ones from Ava that I'm thrilled to see Mila wear.

Ava: light sundresses. H&M has easy cotton dresses that cost $5.95. I stock up every year!

• Bubble rompers and swing top and bloomers sets. Also big hats. Since Phee won't get hair until she's close to three (based on her sister's experience) we need to keep the head protected. Rubbing sunscreen into peach fuzz is no fun.
    If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give 'em a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.-Douglas Adams
  • Noah: Mostly t shirts and shorts with his slide-on Vans or his Keens.

Alba: Whatever she wants...usually capris/tank tops or a dress with bike short type leggings underneath.

• It's only just starting to be shorts weather here so until this past week it was jeans with polo shirts or t shirts... But I just bought a bunch of Carter's shorts outfits from target that i suspect he will live in :-)

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I still love rompers, but also love shots a tank top (my brother calls them bro-tanks) or tee. also if we are around the house outside cloth diaper and tee is just as adorable. :) he's been walking since 10 months so we are definitely in sandles when out of the house.
    Married July 2008.  TTC 2010.
    Stephen James born 4/24/13 after 27 hours of labor and 2.5 hours of pushing!
    Due with #2   4/16/15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"