January 2015 Moms

*~Sunday Symptom Thread!*~

How far along are you?

How are you feeling today?

Any symptoms/aversions/cravings?

Any dreams lately?

Other rants/raves/comments?

GTKY: What are some of your biggest fears?
(Zoe Claire- born at 33.6 weeks- November 19, '14 - 5lbs 15oz)

Re: *~Sunday Symptom Thread!*~

• How far along are you?
    8w2d

I'm. to ready to get up yet, but it feel a headache coming on. Yesterday was pretty good though :)

Cooking meat! Ugh, it was nasty.

Any dreams lately?
    I feel like I had one last night, but I don't remember

Last night H put his unclean hands in the pickle jar (pickles are my big craving) and I was so pissed at him, and now I feel pretty bad about my hormonal rage.

I'm so afraid of losing this baby, it keeps me up at night.  And I'm afraid when I have the baby, that I'm going to be a horrible mom like my mother was, or that we can't afford this baby when it comes.
    Also I'm afraid of falling to my death, totally unrelated, but definitely on top of my list of fears.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

DH & I: met 07/07 dating 08/07 engaged 12/09 married 09/11
    EDD Jan 9, 2015

June Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV Dad -
    Phil Dunphy from Modern Family

• How far along are you? 8w2d

How are you feeling today? Good

Any symptoms/aversions/cravings? Not really

Any dreams lately? No

Other rants/raves/comments? My husband drank last night and has a tendency to get pissy so that was fun.

GTKY: What are some of your biggest fears? Dying young
    Stephanie Ella ~ 6/15/2012
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 6+1

How are you feeling today? Not too shabby...yet. Nauseated, but that is my baseline now.

Any symptoms/aversions/cravings? Um...I have a diaper changing aversion...

Any dreams lately? Nope

Other rants/raves/comments? Went to a wedding last night, and totally cried. I never used to cry at anything before ds1, now I'm just a hot mess.

GTKY: What are some of your biggest fears? Something happening to dh/ds, cancer and clowns.
    15-weeks-pregnant-baby-sizePregnancy Week 15: 
    You obviously made it to
    home, congrats! Your baby
    is the size of a baseball. 

DS1 July 2012
    MC February 2014
  • 8w 4d

I am feeling okay. I tend to feel worse when I start moving around a lot.

Symptoms/aversions/cravings: nausea, sore taste in my mouth, cramping, everything smells....the usual.

Dreams: I was in some sort of weird urban race that turned into a trail race which then became a cross-country ski race. I hadn't brought my ski's so I had to borrow some from a teammate that was already done but they were way too big.

Rants/raves/comments: I went grocery shopping yesterday for the first time in weeks, cooked and did laundry. This "epic" day required a 2+ hour nap. And then I slept about 10 hours last night. I am tired of being tired.

Biggest fear? Not accomplishing everything that I want to achieve in life. With the babies, making the right choice between their needs and my needs. I don't want to live solely for my children nor solely for myself. There are so many decisions to make right now. How do I know I am making the right ones?
  • How far along: 6 weeks 4 days

How are you feeling: nauseaus very nauseous

Any symptoms aversions cravings: backs a little sore, nauseous, hungry

Dreams: I had a weird dream about going to a party n nothing ready happened just some of my friends n odd ppl from like middle n high school I don't talk to made an appearance lol.. odd

Rants raves: so we came clean to a hand full of friends that we'd normally go out n drink with cuz week I'm not drinking n that's odd.. I'm not a huge dinner but I usually have a couple.. n we've started not to hear from anyone.. I mean I'm so sick I def don't wanna go sit at a bar yet but we could get together for bbq or have a fire.. I just how they aren't gonna act like we have the plague.. this was our goal, or plan, they knew that..

Gtky: biggest fears: I'm just anxious for next Monday to(fingers crossed) hear the heart beat.. all I want us to hear it.. all this nausea will b worth it..
  • How far along are you?
    7 weeks 3 days
    Sick and tired
    Just threw up all my breakfast right before getting to work :(
    Any dreams lately?
    Yes mostly with family.. Funny dreams
    Thank God for peppermint it really does help to calm the nausea and take my puke breath away lol
    Right now, throwing up in front of people at work!
  • How far along are you?
    6w2D

Pissy and tired

Cramps and nausea today, so it's got my PGAL brain going 10x
    The blander the food the better, I used to love anything BBQ now ECk.
    Love fruit I can't get enough of it.

Any dreams lately?
    Keep dreaming house is burning down or waking up suddenly because I had a MC dream.

My hubby is on a thin line. He's got a runny nose so he's dying, I had an event yesterday and it was so hot, and my feet are swelling and he told me not to complain. Jerk face.

Dying in childbirth, or working so hard to have these babies and something be wrong with them and they not make it ( I work in peds so I see the worst)
  • Yeaa what a jerk! Mines was all like sto whining your not even 6 months preggo... Until this morning he saw how sick I got throwing up on my way to work and then he was all sorry and concerned.
  • I've come to the conclusion men just don't get it LOL
  • MLC1990MLC1990 member
    edited June 2014
    How far along are you?
    9w 1d

Meh, already puked and I just woke up.

Just the nausea.

Any dreams lately?
    I dreamed I found some lady passed out in a bathroom and I was trying to rescue her.

I seriously can't brush my teeth without puking. Every single morning it triggers a round of dry heaving.

Afraid of the dark, of sharks, and public embarrassment.
  • How far along are you? 7 weeks

How are you feeling today? like I am going to barf.

Any symptoms/aversions/cravings? Nausea all the time. The thought of eating meat makes me so queasy. weird.

Any dreams lately? Yes! I had a dream last night that I was running my 10k that I am (maybe) doing this August, and on the last mile a group of people with cameras stopped me to give me a free house!  It was very vivid.

GTKY: What are some of your biggest fears? with pregnancy? Everything. I don't want to cause anxiety to I will leave that to myself.
    My fear in general, something horrible happening to my daughter.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • How far along are you?
    6w 1d

Nauseous on and off.

depends on the minute it seems

Any dreams lately?
    Nothing good.

This was a lot easier the first time when I could just lay around all day and not have to take care of 2 other kids...

GTKY: Something happening to DH and I or our kids.  Especially serious/life threatening illness.  For all FTMs the worry totally gets worse once they come out.  I thought it would be better because then I could at least see them and know they are okay...not for me, it's worse.  Short term, I have to play piano at my friend's fathers funeral tomorrow, and I'm hoping I can make it through the service without getting sick.  The church is going to be packed and hot.

DS #1 - born 11.6.08
    DS #2 - born 2.10.12

BFP 7.9.13 / Due 3.8.14 / MMC Dx 8.5.13, D&C 8.9.13

DD - born 12.25.14

• 7W4d how am feeling: tired but good so far no nausea today. I have some verrrrrry light brown spotting and light cramping. Trying to not worry about it. This happened 2 weeks ago and the doctor said as long as its brown it's probably old blood. Symptoms: just really tired and a little dizzy. I'm craving sweets specifically peach pie. Dreams: nope. Fear: i hate saying this out loud but I'm so afraid of having a mc. This is my first pregnancy and we tried for over two years to get pregnant. I'm also afraid we won't be able to afford this new addition
  • How far along are you?
    5 weeks 6 days
    Alright
    I was craving taco salad and we had that for dinner, I was pretty nauseous this morning, boobs hurt, and a little bit of spotting still (Grrr)
    Any dreams lately?
    Yes! I dreamed we were having twins :|
    I am really, really sick and tired of spotting!

GTKY: What are some of your biggest fears? I am very scared of having a second mc. I know I cant do anything to stop what's meant to happen. So I am trying to just take this pregnancy one day at a time. And love my baby with everything that's in me. I do feel that this baby is going to be ok, though.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • How far along are you?
    5 weeks 2 days

Tired but good!  My biggest issue is bloating and that seems to be taking a break for the time being.  

Bloating, sore breasts.  I'm craving a lot of dairy, but I've been hesitant to give in to that craving due to the bloating.  

Any dreams lately?
    Not yet.  I tend to be really tired all day, then toss and turn at night for a few hours.  As someone who rarely has issues sleeping, this is a bummer!  

I wish my first appointment was here already!  I have two more weeks of waiting!

I'm scared that this is all too good to be true.  I got pregnant my first month trying and I'm just trying to stay positive that the good vibes will continue.  I think I'll feel a lot better once I have my first Dr.'s appt.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you?
    6 weeks today.
    Like I wanna vomit.
    Morning sickness, & dizziness
    Cravings: chili? Weird.
    Any dreams lately?
    None related.
    Rant: I just found out I was pregnant and the first thing people have said to me is are you going to fit in your wedding dress? Uh oh. ( I'm getting married in August, planned since last October.) but yes I will only be 15 weeks I'm pretty sure my belly won't be huge, I'm just not getting alterations.
    That I'll gain too much weight.
  • I'm using my answer as a short intro, rather than writing a separate post.  So, hi!

I'm 6 weeks.  This is my 3rd pregnancy.  I have a 2.5 year old boy and had a loss last summer.

I felt awful all day.  I barely moved.

Symptoms were m/s, dizziness and exhaustion

I'm craving pickles and noodle soup

I know I have had dreams, but can't remember them.

No rants today.  I'm way too tired for ranting.

Big fears for me are another loss, losing my DH or DS and mustard.  I know, it's so weird.  I have a deep, deep fear of mustard.  I can barely walk down that aisle in the supermarket. 

I'm happy to join this board and get to know you all!
  • How far along are you?  8w 2d

How are you feeling today?  I guess not as bad as yesterday.

Any symptoms/aversions/cravings?  I really wanted raspberries, but the store only had nasty looking containers of it.  And they're not in season yet at our farmer's market.  :(

Any dreams lately?  Nope.

Other rants/raves/comments?  Viability u/s tomorrow!  :):):):)

GTKY: What are some of your biggest fears?  Hi, I'm actually a 5 year old trapped in an adult body...  My biggest fear ever is the dark.  haha.  I don't like that I can't see anything or anyone.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How far along are you?

-6 weeks+3

- I'm feeling like a bloated, beached whale, but also still in good spirits ;)

- Sore boobs, frequent urination, naps naps naps.

- Started to crave foods with a high salt content: pickles, black olives, sharp cheddar cheese

Any dreams lately?

- None that I can remember

- First doctor's consult in the morning! Although I still have to wait a few weeks for my first ultrasound

- At this point, its still the dreaded "M" word

• How far along are you? 6 weeks 5 days

How are you feeling today? Not too hot :-( stomach funny, warm and achy

Above
    Any dreams lately?
    Nope
    My husband just left for business which means I am here miserable Ali e for a week
    GTKY: What are some of your biggest fears? I found a funny me me today... Near my original melanoma site :-( worried it is back.

• lowderrslowderrs member
    edited June 2014
    How far along are you? 5 weeks 3 days
    How are you feeling today? Very good, slightly tired.
    Any symptoms/aversions/cravings? Sore Breasts for about 3 weeks, extreme bloating after eating. Craving wings, wing sauce
    Any dreams lately? Not that I can remember
    Other rants/raves/comments? Another 3.5 weeks until my first appt. Hope it goes fast!
    What are some of your biggest fears? Having twins, not being able to have a natural birth.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"