1st Trimester
Options

Positive test!

Hey all,
First time posting on here, just got a positive test.  Super excited to be joining you all!  Hubby and I have been married just over a year (anniversary was this past weekend) and have been trying only for a few months.  I'm working at home today and probably going to run out and get a whole bunch more tests just to be sure :)

Re: Positive test!

• Options

Congrats on your positive test! Does your Dr allow walk-in blood test. Thats what I did with mine, just went took the blood test the next day.  I would agree with RedFirePhoenix25 maybe just try a digital if you can't get the blood test right away.

The chance of you not being preggers after a positive is pretty low.  How many days are you late, from your period?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Congrats.  Save your money, no more tests.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    lalanslalans member
    Thanks! I took your guy's advice and didn't end up getting another test.  I think i'm 4-5 days late, but I got my IUD out 4 months or so and have only been tracking since then.  Haven't been all that regular so its a bit of guess.
  • Options
    path75path75 member
    Congrats! Happy and healthy to you. BTW I took three tests days apart because I was in shock. It unfortunately took me a week to tell my hubby because I was in shock. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"