December 2014 Moms
Options

mild cramping on right side?

Anyone else experiencing this? I'm 12 w 3d along and just started experiencing this. I'm sort of pissed because I have two weddings back to back today and tomorrow and would rather not feel like total crap but what can you do? I read online that this can be normal and its definitely not painful, just uncomfortable with no other bad symptoms. Just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat...
Married my best friend 7/2/11 - Furbaby born 7/9/11 and brought into our home 9/1/11

BFP#1:   2/2/13 ~ exact m/c date unknown but around 3/20 at 10 weeks ~ diagnosed with PMP ~ D&C on 4/5 ~ TTA for at least 1 year due to PMP ~ cleared to TTC 1/14

BFP#2:   2/7/14 ~ m/c 2/20/14 ~ possibly due to chemical pregnancy ~ TG no D&C is needed 

Surprise BFP#3:  4/4/14 ~ super duper extra happy (and nervous) about this one - EDD 12/9/14!!!

John Joseph was born on 12/12/14 at 7 lbs. 11 oz.  He is the most beautiful rainbow baby we could have wished for!

Re: mild cramping on right side?

• Options
    ebl2ebl2 member
    I have had a little on the right side. My ultrasound tech told me when she checked my ovaries that it was my right ovary that released the egg for conception. I don't know if that has anything to do with the mild cramping on that side or what but maybe the same thing happened to you.  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

image   image

• Options
    Is it possible it's just gas pains? I've been having pain for 3 days, finally went to the bathroom today, and feel soooo much better.
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi yes I have cramping sometimes on my right side. I have had two different opinions conclude the same thing via ultrasound, that it's a corpus luteum, a benign cyst on my right ovary. Both my fertility doc & another hospital doc informed me mine is benign due to size and because it is not blood filled, just fluid filled. They said it will cause some cramping in that area. I asked my fertility doc twice about it and he said not cause for concern and would likely go away once I have the baby. I would defer to your doc! I also get cramping if I'm stressed. Take it easy & all the best to you. BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    RayRay007RayRay007 member
    edited May 2014
    I still have pain from time to time on my right in the ovary area - I had two corpus luteum cysts on that ovary. Does it feel like O pain or is it in the ovary area? 

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    JCM285JCM285 member
    Good question about the menstrual cramping but its hard for me to say because I don't usually get cramps during AF (I know I'm lucky). I would have called doctor but have been running around for the wedding so will ask about it at my first tri appt. on Tues. It went away and didn't last too long so hopefully its nothing. Really didn't have any cramps at all in early pregnancy so maybe its those stretching pains or could be gas.
    Married my best friend 7/2/11 - Furbaby born 7/9/11 and brought into our home 9/1/11

BFP#1:   2/2/13 ~ exact m/c date unknown but around 3/20 at 10 weeks ~ diagnosed with PMP ~ D&C on 4/5 ~ TTA for at least 1 year due to PMP ~ cleared to TTC 1/14

BFP#2:   2/7/14 ~ m/c 2/20/14 ~ possibly due to chemical pregnancy ~ TG no D&C is needed 

Surprise BFP#3:  4/4/14 ~ super duper extra happy (and nervous) about this one - EDD 12/9/14!!!

John Joseph was born on 12/12/14 at 7 lbs. 11 oz.  He is the most beautiful rainbow baby we could have wished for!

• Options
    Oh man, I have the same type of pain.  It doesn't really feel like menstrual cramps and I do vaguely recall feeling the same lower R side pain in my first pregnancy.
    I was told that things are moving and shifting around in there and as our body makes room to accommodate our growing baby, this is the result.
    It's not a buckling over type of pain but it is noticeable.
    I have had it for 3 days in a row on an off.  I mentioned it to my Dr and she assured me it was nothing to be concerned with.
    If your pain has you concerned or if your gut tells you there may be an issue, get yourself to the ER and get confirmation either way.

Otherwise enjoy your weddings!!!
  • Options
    NELSMDNELSMD member
    I've had very mild cramping that feels like menstrual cramps occasionally.  I just have assumed that it's things growing and shifting, but after reading this, I'm thinking I may give the nurse a call on Monday.  I just had my NT scan yesterday and everything looked great, so I don't think something major is wrong, but it doesn't sound like others are experiencing this.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Married DH May 2011
    BFP #1 - 3.28.14
    EDD - 12.10.14

• Options
    I got that at 11 weeks and beginning of this past week which was my 12th week. Only at night though it wasn't anything painful. I think it's just everything growing and settling in! :)
  • Options
    I usually get cramps if I'm dehydrated. Like @MaxsMom9‌ said drink tons and tons of water and put your feet up. If they continue call your doctor. Keep us updated?
    May Siggy Challenge = Linda Belcher!! Hands down, my favorite TV mom!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    JCM285JCM285 member
    Thanks everybody! I got through both weddings cramp-free so I'm feeling a lot better about it, but will still bring it up just for the heck of it at Tuesday's screening.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"