Trouble TTC
Options

just one of those days

So I tested yesterday morning at 11 dp iui. It was negative so im thinking my monday beta is not going to be different. I knew I should of waited but I just couldnt take it anymore. That just started my whole day off wrong. Once I got to work the smallest things made me tear up. By the time I got home my poor hubby couldn't say anything to me without getting snapped at. I went to bed early (I also had to be tonwork at 3 am yuck) today doesn't look like its going to be much better. Not even two hours in and 2 co workers asked me how my process was going. I started to read through all the ivf paperwork yesterday and its sooo overwhelming. Iui was pretty cut and dry. I think im in the spot where I just feel so overwhelmed I dont know what to do next.

Re: just one of those days

• Options
    (((Hugs))) This process is so scary and overwhelming at times, and just when it feels like we're getting the hang of something it's gets overwhelming all over again! I am mobile so I can't see your siggie, but you will get through this as well and will make a plan for the next step! (Plus 11dpiui is early still!)

Me: 32  DH: 33  Married: March 2004

July 2006: started TTC
    2008: HSG (normal), couple rounds of clomid through gyno
    2008 - 2010: dragging my feet out of fear and procrastination
    October 2010: first consultation with RE, dx PCOS and fibroids (DH slightly low count/motility)
    Oct. 2010 - Dec. 2012:  In DENIAL! avoided the issue because I was scared of surgery
    January 2013: returned to RE, fibroids grew significantly
    February 2013: second HSG, fibroids pushed on tubes which blocked them somewhat
    March 2013: MRI to determine what type of surgery may be necessary

July 29, 2013: fibroids (5) removed via robotic laparascopy
    August 2013 - Nov 2013 : benched due to recent surgery

IUI #1, Dec. 24, 2013, BFN 
    IUI #2, Jan. 25, 2014, BFN
    IUI #3, Feb. 25, 2014  BFN
    IUI #4 canceled due to lack of response to letrozole
    IUI #4.1 April 28, 2014, BFN

May 16, 2014: wtf consult, start prepping for IVF in June and add injects for one last IUI in the meantime
    IUI #5 started letrozole and bravelle but canceled after HSG led to new diagnosis

May 21, 2014: third HSG, tubes blocked, one at the beginning, one hydrosalpinx??
    June 11, 2014: consult, approved to move on to IVF because the hydro is not completely blocked therefore allowing fluid to move through slowly rather than backwards
    IVF #1 August 8, 2014 - 3dt of 2 embryos, BFN
    September 17, 2014 - 4th HSG, the right tube is very patent (open!!) dye went straight through this time. Weird!
    October 2, 2014 - started metformin treatment
    November 14, 2014 - blood work, brought A1C down from 5.8 to 5.5

November 26, 2014 - RE finally back from vaca and reviewed my chart, no more IVFs for rest of calendar year
    December 1, 2014 - Right after Thanksgiving, I called a new clinic and got in right away! Plan for IVF
    December 17, 2014 - ER! 29 retrieved (!!), 16 mature, all 16 fertilized (ICSI)

IVF #2 December 20, 2014 - 3dt of 3 embryos, BFN

We are done with treatment unsuccessfully. :(

PAIF/SAIF/All Welcome!

image    image
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you are feeling this way. I am definitely feeling like that lately too. I don't have any advice except to just be kind to yourself and allow yourself bad days. ((Hugs))

Me (30) DH (31) Married 5/13, TTC since 2/13
    BFP #1 Blighted Ovum resulting in D&C on 11/1/13
    BFP #2 Ectopic Pg, lap surgery on 3/12/14, R tube removed

BFP # 3, EDD 2/21/15 * please be our rainbow*
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry you are having a rough day. Remember, you're not out yet; there is still hope!

Missed M/C natural cycle 10/2013

DX PCOS 3/2014

2 cycles Clomid 50 mg + Ovidrel + TI

1 cycle Clomid 50 mg + TI - no response stair-stepped to Clomid 75 mg + Ovidrel + TI

1 cycle Clomid 50 mg + Ovidrel + IUI

1 cycle Letrozole 7.5 mg + 150 mg Follistim + Ovidrel + TI

1 cycle Letrozole 7.5 mg + 150 mg Folistim + Ovidrel + IUI

1 cycle Letrozole 7.5 mg + 150 mg Follistim  - no response, repeated Letrozole 7.5 mg + 150 mg Follistim + Ovidrel + IUI = success! 12/2014

Beta 1 - 15 dpiui, 324, Beta 2 - 17 dpiui 750. Twins!!

My Blog: pcosandpizza.blogspot.com

• Options
    I'm sorry you are feeling this way. About two weeks ago, I started to feel very overwhelmed by the enormity of IVF. Mostly, it is hard for me to believe that we are at this point. I set up a therapy appointment to help get me through it all. Is that something you would consider? It is a lot to process through. This whole journey is.

Me: 30  DW (aka C): 29

Together since 2/15/11 ~ Legally married in NY on 9/29/12

***CP mentioned***

We've been working on baby #1 since July 2013 using Open ID donor sperm.  8 IUI attempts with 5 actual IUIs and one chemical pregnancy.  We have one fresh IVF cycle under our belts as well as a FET.  I have endometriosis and a uterine septum that was corrected via surgery in November 2013. 

11/14/14 -  Second HSG shows that tubes are still clear and ute is looking good. 

12/6/14 - Started BCPs in prep for IVF #2

12/22/14 - Saline u/s and endometrial scratch (All was clear and OUCH!)

1/2/15 - Began stimming for IVF #2

****All Welcome!****

We are Mommas to four fur babies - 3 dogs and 1 cat.

• Options
    I too am feeling overwhelmed and I am considering going to a therapist to help me get on top of it quickly. I think having someone to talk it out with helps tremendously. I am sorry you are having to move on to a different stage.
    Anniversary

• Options
    MrsM429MrsM429 member
    So sorry your having a tough day, hope things turn around for you

Me: 27 (PCOS/Hashimotos/Irregular Cycles) // DH: 38 (MIF- low count/motility)

Married: 4/29/11

TTC: Since 10/2011

3 CP (3/2011, 11/2011 & 6/2014)// HSG 5/14: ALL CLEAR!

10/2012: 100mg x2 Clomid/IUI: cancelled due to poor response (stubborn follies)

02/2013: 200mg Clomid//IUI: 2 follicles (21mm &19mm) / 1.3m P/W= BFN

04/2012: 200mg Clomid/IUI: 1 follicle (20mm) / 1.6m P/W= BFN

10/2013: 250mg Clomid/IUI: 1 follicle (23mm) / 4.5m P/W= BFN

02/2014: Follistim/B2B IUI: 1 follicle (23mm)/ #1: 2m P/W & #2: 800K P/W= BFN

05/2014: 50mg Clomid/Follistim IUI: 3 follicles (21mm, 15.5mm & 15.5mm)/ 4.7m P/W= CP

On a TTC break for 3-6 months while DH gets treatment with a Urologist

• Options
    Thanks everyone. I was seeing an acupuncturist who was amazing. I think mostly because she was such a just naturally caring and nurturing person. I think im going to look into seeing someone because my poor husband just cant take any more of my crazy hormones this week.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry that you're having such a tough week :( We are beginning to look into all the IVF stuff too and it really is very overwhelming. I wish you all the best!

Trying to have baby #1 since April 2013

DH SA March,May 2014 - Low motility and shape issues. On vitamins per RE to help

Me testing April 3, 2014 - FSH and LH good, HSG showed blocked right tube

April 29, 2014 - First RE appt., right tube needs to be removed and possibly left also if

it's bad too. RE suggests going straight to IVF

June 4, 2014 - LAP/HSC and unexpected endo. removed but tubes got to stay!

June 13, 2014 - Post-Op appointment. We decide where to go next since main issue

is MFI influenced. Trying naturally until decision... Repeat SA  in September. Aiming for IUI #1 November 2014.

• Options
    I'm so sorry, what a tough time of the cycle!! It is very generous of you to have your DH in mind...when I get hormonal and snappy I am not usually so compassionate to care at the moment, lol! But really thank you, this thread has encouraged me to seek help myself because I am starting to feel overwhelming anxiety about random things which is a new thing for me and I think it's just this IF pressure. It helps to remind myself, IF causes as much stress and a diagnosis of cancer or HIV. Good luck!
    January 3T Siggy Challenge - New Year's Resolutions
    imageimage

Me (29), DH (30) TTC actively 54 55+ cycles | All BFNs
    MFI (low everything) | Endo Stage 1 & Stenotic Cervix (treated) | PCO
    Married - July 2008 | Started TTC - Jan 2009RE Visit #1 - Mar 2014 
    IUI #1 ICI #1 - June | IUI #1.1 Laparoscopy - Aug
    IUIs #1.2, 2, 3 - Sept, Oct, Nov (Letrozole) - BFNs 
    IUI #4 - Dec (Bravelle) | IUI #5 - Dec/Jan (Bravelle) - 5 follies + TI - BFNs
    IUI #5.1 - Jan (Bravelle) Cancelled 
    Planning to start IVF in March!
    ***All Welcome***
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"