How far along are you?6w 1dHow are you feeling today?Nauseous on and off.Any symptoms/aversions/cravings?depends on the minute it seems
Any dreams lately?Nothing good.
Other rants/raves/comments?This was a lot easier the first time when I could just lay around all day and not have to take care of 2 other kids...
GTKY: Something happening to DH and I or our kids. Especially serious/life threatening illness. For all FTMs the worry totally gets worse once they come out. I thought it would be better because then I could at least see them and know they are okay...not for me, it's worse. Short term, I have to play piano at my friend's fathers funeral tomorrow, and I'm hoping I can make it through the service without getting sick. The church is going to be packed and hot.
DS #1 - born 11.6.08DS #2 - born 2.10.12
BFP 7.9.13 / Due 3.8.14 / MMC Dx 8.5.13, D&C 8.9.13
DD - born 12.25.14
How far along are you?5 weeks 6 daysHow are you feeling today?AlrightAny symptoms/aversions/cravings?I was craving taco salad and we had that for dinner, I was pretty nauseous this morning, boobs hurt, and a little bit of spotting still (Grrr)Any dreams lately?Yes! I dreamed we were having twins Other rants/raves/comments?I am really, really sick and tired of spotting!
GTKY: What are some of your biggest fears?
How far along are you?
-6 weeks+3How are you feeling today?
- I'm feeling like a bloated, beached whale, but also still in good spirits Any symptoms/aversions/cravings?
- Sore boobs, frequent urination, naps naps naps.
- Started to crave foods with a high salt content: pickles, black olives, sharp cheddar cheeseAny dreams lately?
- None that I can rememberOther rants/raves/comments?
- First doctor's consult in the morning! Although I still have to wait a few weeks for my first ultrasoundGTKY: What are some of your biggest fears?
- At this point, its still the dreaded "M" word