Cloth Diapering

Flaunt that Fluff!

2»

Re: Flaunt that Fluff!

• Mapleme said:
    The RaR I bought from @sarenu1‌ arrived today and we tossed one on Ms butt. So cute! Although, Preppy makes for a vibrant pattern story with the leggings that she already had on. (Ignore the tiny bit of fitted poking out of the cover. It's already fixed and I don't want you to judge me...)

Those were always my favorites.
  • Loading the player...
  • KLXVI said:

I didn't need more diapers, but a lady local to me on the TT fan page was destashing a bunch of diapers so I took that opportunity to get a cheap fitted.

This is Cayuga and L in a tank top

He looks so tall! Look at those legs!

• KLXVIKLXVI member
    edited June 2014
    Thanks @JEPES1348

And here is our poor guy tonight at the ER in his Tots Bots because he had a febrile seizure this evening. I had researched them because I had multiple growing up and knew that they were mostly harmless. His lasted a long time because he was still shaking when the paramedics showed up. He was really lethargic after the seizure, but perked up after the Tylenol and ibuprofen kicked in and he got a nap. I'm so glad to have my happy baby back! He even got lots of compliments on his Tots Bots.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • TJ1979TJ1979 member
    Omg how scary @KLXVI‌! I'm glad he's ok.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Oh no, @KLXVI‌!! How scary; How high was his fever? Glad he's feeling better!

• How scary @KLXVI‌ ! Glad he's feeling better!
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• yikes @klxvi glad he's okay!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• KLXVIKLXVI member
    They measured his temp at 103.4 at the ER, but the doctor said that it's more about the rise of the temp over actual temp. I'm just glad that I had researched them so that I knew what I was dealing with. It was scary enough watching it happen knowing that it was harmless as long as he didn't choke. Now we know to not be shy with the Tylenol in the future. He still has a fever this morning, but he seems in good spirits otherwise.
  • KLXVIKLXVI member

And omg. Febrile seizures scare the crap out of me too. I was always worried about the possibility of one, then the one time I forgot to worry, S had one.

How old was S when she had hers?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"