October 2013 Moms
Options

Mid Size Sedans

I'm kinda sorta maybe in the market for a new car. I've got a Nissan Sentra right now, so I'm used to something very small. I'm thinking my next car will need to be bigger so there is room for dd's car seat and possibly a second seat for a hypothetical future baby. If you've got a mid size sedan, what do you have? Do you like it and think it's big enough for you and two carseats or do you wish you had something bigger?
For the record, dh has a decent size station wagon, so we've got a larger vehicle for long trips or carting the dogs around with us. I just need something to get to and from childcare and work.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Mid Size Sedans

• Options
    megs1409megs1409 member
    edited May 2014
    If you have a need for an all-wheel drive sedan, I cannot say enough great things about the Audi A4. I currently have an Infiniti and I miss my Audi tremendously - space, handling, everything!

ETA: I also cannot say enough wonderful things about the Honda Accord!! It just doesn't have AWD and I need that these days!
  • Options
    Lee81Lee81 member
    @Connorsmama2006  It's very hard to take you seriously when I see She-Hitler after your post. I might have to switch back to mobile :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ksimo6ksimo6 member
    I have a Hyundai Sonata and there is plenty of room for two car seats. Mileage is pretty good too. I get about 25mph in average.
    • Married 6/1/2012
    • BFP #1 - 11/17/2012 -  MC 12/10/2012
    • BFP #2 - 2/12/2013 - EDD 10/17/2013 - DD Born 10/10/2013
    • BFP #3 - 1/29/2014 - Ectopic pregnancy discovered 1/31/2014
    • BFP #4 - 9/28/2014 - EDD 6/4/2015 - DS Born 5/31/2015

• Options
    AjoydAjoyd member
    I have a 2005 Accord. I kind of hate how low it is but they don't make them as low anymore. It has a ton of space and will last forever. The new redesign of the Accords is really nice.

Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. DS born 10-16-13.
    TTC #2 in December 2014. BFP 12-31-14. Expecting a September baby!
  • Options
    I loved my Toyota Camry and it saved my life in a head-on collision with a drunk driver...we wanted a small SUV for more room for kids, otherwise I would've bought another Camry :)

My family has owned two Hyundai Sonatas as well and can't say enough good things about them either
  • Options
    I have a Mazda 6- there's enough room for two RF britax boulevards in there and my h can still scoot his chair back far enough to be comfortable (he's 6'2). When the kids are fussing, there's enough room for me to fit between te two seats tightly wedged, but not uncomfortable.

• Options
    I got a volvo xc90 with the anticipation of baby 2 some point soon.  Third row selling point.
    image  image
    Baby Muffy Due July.8.2015!

• Options
    I have a 2012 accord and I hate it. I feel like I'm driving a boat and it's low. In fact I can't even pull in my garage without it scraping the bottom. It is roomy, though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"