June 2013 Moms
Options

Crawlers and shoes

DD is crawling, occasionally cruising, but not much. They don't wear shoes inside at DC but they do go outside every day. Do you think I should get shoes for DD to wear outside or just let her go in socks?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Crawlers and shoes

• Options
    The daycare I previously had required shoes. I think it was a policy.
    imageimage
    1st born June 2013
  • Options
    I would think foot protection outside would be a good idea.

My girl who is a new walker has been wearing these shoes:
    https://www.target.com/p/toddler-girl-s-skidders-stripes-first-walkers-multicolor/-/A-14515585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=skidders

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine doesn't even walk yet but they require hard sole shoes when he moves up to pre toddler room on the 16th. 

September Sig challenge: Fall
    imageimage
  • Options
    Ours strongly suggested that we provide shoes for outside.  I just used the soft-soled Robeez (which are just thin leather soles), and they've held up just fine over the last 5 months that he's been using them, despite the thin soles.  He's only recently started taking steps though, so I don't know how quickly the walking will burn through them.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013
  • Options
    B wears shoes outside but mostly because he was destroying his socks. 
    image image
    Bennett Andrew- 6/4/13      Nora Elizabeth - 10/3/14
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. I think I'll just send her robeez until she actually starts walking.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    MaelaraMaelara member
    Ours strongly suggested that we provide shoes for outside.  I just used the soft-soled Robeez (which are just thin leather soles), and they've held up just fine over the last 5 months that he's been using them, despite the thin soles.  He's only recently started taking steps though, so I don't know how quickly the walking will burn through them.

Robeez are what we use too. They are actually really great for walking too because of the soft sole. DD pretty much exclusively wears them and she walks everywhere!
  • Options

so far they are holding up good here! He wears his daily if we are outside and he's walking, otherwise he's still Barefoot or in socks in the house or in the grass.

• Options

These are the sandals I got for E.  He hates shoes but is fine with them because they're so light.

These are so cute! Are the soles soft, and allow the foot to bend?

• Options
    @subliminalrabbit‌
    How are the sizing of the pedipeds? I have Owen in Robeez 6 to 12 months with plenty of room. Do the pediped run small?

• Options
    Owen is on the small side too! Are you able to buy these on stores?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"