January 2013 Moms
Options

AHHH Early waking!

Here I am, back with another crap sleep post.  I really though we had surpassed this crap.

So for the past week DD has been waking early.  Like really early.  And it has gotten earlier.  Today was 410.  It has varied from 400 to 510.  Her usual is 530 to 630 so we are not way off DAMN.

She is getting her last two eye teeth and I give her a dose of Advil at bedtime but she is not waking up fussy and it's not like I am going to redose her so I don't know if it is that.  We don't go in there unless it's time for her to get up (d/t daycare) or if crying and today she was still up babbling and flopping around in her crib an hour and a half later when I left for work! 

Developmental?  Beginning of the awful sleep regression?  I thought the 18 month regression was more fighting sleep at naptime and bedtime but maybe she is fighting it in the morning.  She goes down at night around 7.  UGH.

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: AHHH Early waking!

• Options
    Jacey seems to be going through that 18 month sleep regression early, this child can fight a nap for like 3 hours, and its obvious shes exhausted. Her bedtime we have pushed back to like I 9:00 but no matter how late we put her to bed she wakes no later than 8:00am. I know not bad in respect to some of these LOs getting up at 5&6. Sounds like your doing everything right, big hugs to you. When they dont sleep it really really sucks. Maybe once shes done cutting teeth she will get a few extra hours of sleep in the am. Maybe once her Advil wears off the pressure from her teeth is waking her. I really have no idea just a thought, good luck.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"