February 2014 Moms
Options

Normal or no?

I just don't feel like myself. I'm so tired, snapping at everyone, and I feel disgusting with the bladder issues, not to mention the gut. My first week back to work was great but now sh is getting real and I feel pretty overwhelmed. Is this just normal adjustment to work life stress or something more? I feel like I don't even look the same.

I Do enjoy LO. He's my favorite thing.

I just want to be myself again. Ugh.
I hope to create a real siggy but first I need some sleep!

Mom to Lily and Colin!

Re: Normal or no?

• Options
    ((hugs))

Sounds pretty normal to me. But keep an eye on it. Balance is hard as hell, and you're still figuring it all out, ya know?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Thanks ladies. I think today's been extra trying. I guess we are allowed to feel overwhelmed sometimes.

Mom to Lily and Colin!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Its 'normal' to have an adjustment period after having a baby and going back to work. It takes a while to settle into a rhythm and establish a work-life balance. I have been struggling with feeling overwhelmed and started seeing a therapist. I wanted to get a gauge on my feelings because I had pretty bad PPD with DS1.
    Do you have someone you can talk to? I'm not an expert but feel free to PM me.
    (((Hugs)))

• Options
    I think it's normal.  Going back to work can be completely overwhelming.
  • Options
    Thanks for the support. It means the world!

Mom to Lily and Colin!
  • Options
    So far...sounds normal. I am going through this a little too (minus the bladder issues) so I understand the feeling. I had to present at a work meeting last week and I felt it went awful; just don't feel like myself yet, esp when it comes to work!!
    Feb 2014
  • Options
    Seems normal to me. I know my mood fluctuates and going back to work was super hard. Just keep an eye in it!
    DD1 - Evelyn Riley - 9/30/11
    DD2 - Charlotte Avery - 1/27/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"