One & Done: Only child
Options

WFD?

What's everyone having?

I had a "I don't wanna cook" day to the max. I had zero desire to cook.  And H is running after work so will be late.  So I just made myself up a hotdog for dinner. I gave DD frozen pizza.  And H will have leftovers.  I went all healthy and had cheetos with my dog.  

Tomorrow will be better..
E+C
(+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
TTC

Re: WFD?

• Options
    DH will be grilling chicken. I'd be fine with just some Ben & Jerry's.
    Now I want chunky monkey.
    E+C
    TTC
  • Options
    I also don't feel like cooking. I have no clue what to make. :/

Maybe DD will want cereal for dinner. I talked her out of having that for her birthday dinner last night!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Grilled cheese and tomato soup here. Seasonally inappropriate but it just sounds good!

• Options
    Tuna pasta (not casserole; tuna with olive oil, carmelized onions, garlic, and parmesan, just tossed with cooked pasta) and salad.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Change of plans. McD's for dinner since DH had to stay late.
    We're having that for lunch tomorrow :)
    E+C
    TTC
  • Options
    2013mommy said:
    Pizza and beer here. I'm fat and happy and a little buzzed. 
    That's the best way to be.
    I'm drinking with you! But watermelon vodka.
    E+C
    TTC
  • Options
    Pork chops covered in Italian seasonings and parmesan cheese, mashed potatoes and corn
  • Options
    I had a grilled cheese sandwich and chicken nugget night last night. tonight, we had zucchini, squash, and yellow pepper Greek yogurt pasta. it's a ridiculously easy, relatively healthy (no butter, sauce is literally just yogurt, lemon zest, and pasta water) dish.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Flank steak, zucchini, and some new potatoes. Hubby is firing up the grill now. We have three different types of ice cream in our freezer but not in any flavors I like. It's taking up so much space but I know hubs will eat them eventually.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"