Cloth Diapering

Castile Soap

I got some castile soap today and I know there are several uses for it but not exactly sure how to use it. How do you use it? Do you dilute with water or use full strength? I guess it might depend on the use just not sure. I'm thinking of trying to use it for cleaning, making a wipe solution, and maybe also in the bath.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Castile Soap

• I make my own handsoap with 2Tbsp castile soap, 1/4 tsp fractionated coconut oil (it's liquid at room temp), 10 drops essential oil & water. Put everything in a foaming soap dispenser.
  • It's great for cleaning-I mix it with baking soda to form a loose paste for scrubbing the bathroom sinks/counters/bath. Works well for the same purpose in the kitchen. Also use it in the shower all over for me, DH, and LO. You can dilute with water (1:1) for either purpose-especially if it's Dr. Bronners, that stuff is super concentrated. You can probably dilute more than that, that's just what I do.
  • Loading the player...
  • I use a squirt or two in the bath sometimes. We also use it for foaming hand soap, a good long squirt of dr bronners plus water.
    Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I dillute it in an old pickle jar and throw old cut up tshirts in it to use for reusable cloth wipes in the kitchen.

I really like the handsoap idea! 

• JP27 said:

I dillute it in an old pickle jar and throw old cut up tshirts in it to use for reusable cloth wipes in the kitchen.

I really like the handsoap idea! 
    That is genius!

• Growing up we diluted it and put it in a spray bottle for body wash
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"