3rd Trimester

How long to wait to call again? Urgent...

Hey gang, pretty sure my water broke at 36 weeks so called the doc on call and left message, that was apx an hour ago. How long do I wait before i call again? Ty!

Re: How long to wait to call again? Urgent...

• Did you try calling your hospital? If you're concerned and can't get in touch with your doctor, call labor and delivery or just go to the hospital. They can test if it's amniotic fluid or something else. Good luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Just go to L&D. Better safe than sorry!

• Loading the player...
  • apmomapmom member
    Thanks ladies! Right after I posted I heard back fr doc. She said walk round for 30 min w a pad on and if the pad was wet call her back. If not, to not worry about it. Thanks for answering me... Can you tell I'm a little nervous? :)
  • Any update?

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• apmomapmom member
    One more round of leaking during the night. Now kind of constant period cramping. Like achy... So far sounds normal?
  • apmom said:

One more round of leaking during the night. Now kind of constant period cramping. Like achy... So far sounds normal?

I would call.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• apmomapmom member
    Thanks ladies, they ended up bringing me in, no amniotic fluid, so they sent me home, with "a little dehydration, and a little high blood pressure" and advised me to stay off my feet.  I will be a repeat Csection (this is baby #4 for me) so they didn't want to check me to keep from "starting anything." I still have the cramping and the swollen feet, but the leaking has stopped for now.  
  • apmomapmom member
    Yup, I'm drinking a ton of water! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"