December 2013 Moms
Options

Baby mum mum

Has anyone given them to LO?? It says they're ok to give one they start having solids... But I'm afraid he will gnaw off a piece too big and choke!

Re: Baby mum mum

• Options
    I have i hold it for her she pretty much just soaks it with drool once it starts to fall apart i tale it away.
  • Options
    I was waiting for 6  months.  Love those things.  I never had the "chunk" issue with DS1.  They always dissolved completely.  

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    I think I waited till about 7 or 8 months or so with DS1. But he didn't start solids until 6.5 months. Gabe loves food so much he'll probably be on steak by 7 months and skip the mum mums. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @colerose I'm a paranoid STM about choking!! Haha poor ds1 still gets his food cut into teeny pieces. I was getting better about it but then one of his babysitters gave him one of those mini Cadbury eggs around Easter and he choked and she had to give him the Heimlich maneuver. Now it's back to little pieces. I'm just glad I wasn't there to see it because I probably would have dropped dead.
  • Options
    Mmc0323 said:

Has anyone given them to LO?? It says they're ok to give one they start having solids... But I'm afraid he will gnaw off a piece too big and choke!

We do the organic ones and she has no issues at all. She will be 6 months on Monday.
    imageimageimage

Sebastian: March 3, 2010

2nd Tri Angel Baby: November 2012

McKenna: December 2, 2013

• Options
    I have only let Archer suck on one once - but we are doing BLW. I would think if the baby is sitting up in a high chair they should have their gag reflex kick in so they don't choke. I know that's a big thing pushed in the BLW book. How important it is for the baby to be sitting straight up. So maybe they would be fine if the baby is sitting up well?
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!! @Risalyn222‌ Anthony was a huge fan of the biscuits and puffs too! Just saw these an thought they were interesting but they kinda freak me out haha
  • Options
    Ktrue85Ktrue85 member
    Jack can handle all the purées and thick rice cereal mix with no problem... But I'm still waaaaaay too scared to give him stuff that is whole in his mouth. Nopeeee. He can eat real food when he's 40.
    Married: 6/16/12
    CP: 01/2011 |  MMC: 01/2012  |  MMC: 10/2012  |  DS: 11/2013  |  MMC: 11/2014  |  DD: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/2018 - EDD: 02/09/2019
  • Options
    ive bought some and my daughter loves it. i just keep an eye on her and ive also bought the arrowfoot cookies for her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"