Cloth Diapering

New born diapers for sale

I have some muttaqin baby fitteds that are really cute. Hoping to get $9 ppd each but will make a deal on multiples.

I also have 1 doz gmd orange edge prefolds, 1 doz bumkins cotton premie prefolds, 6 hemp premie prefolds and 5 valour (bamboo?) premie prefolds fs, but I need to figure out what shipping is going to cost me on those before I price them.

Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: New born diapers for sale

• Also a blueberry fitted, two kissaluvs size zero, a mini deluxe pocket (second, no insert), and four small white aplix covers.
    Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'd be interested in 3 of the Muttaqin's (turtle, and the 2 light blue in the middle), the kissaluv fitteds, and the mini delux. Do you have any pictures of the insides? Also, about what weight range did the Mutt's fit for your LO?

• Loading the player...
  • They still technically fit and he's 13 lbs at 5 weeks, but he was on the last set of snaps and I didn't want them to get all stretched out. I will take some inside pics next time this baby lets me out him down. They are colored inside.

I was going to ask 10 each for the others so how about the whole batch for 50?
  • Pending pics, that sounds good. I'll send you a PM.

• I forgot I have these two closure less fitteds, too. $6 each.
  • Dang it, those are cute, too! Sending another PM.

• Actually I forgot I already sold those I was just coming back to delete. Sorry for the tease.
  • The two ooga booga here are still fore sale though.
  • Picture dump ahead.

Insides of everything. One mutt has a slight stain on the outside in the elastic area. Trying to sun it. Another has a slight stain on the back of the soaker. I have not tried to sun it I just noticed it. One of the kissas may also have a slight stain. I will sun those. Elastic on the kissas is maybe a little relaxed? Mutt elastic is still nice and bunchy. I only every had the pocket otb I think twice.
  • Some pics didn't upload the first time.
  • @unaveragejane‌ sorry one more pm
  • It's just plain white pretty much.
  • But kind of fuzzy.
  • Yeah. Nb. I have some of the one size bamboo fitteds, too, if someone is ISO. I don't love them. I have the guitar one and giraffes.
  • Id for sure sell them. They are super absorbent but there's like no stretch to them and my husband hates them. I don't know what price though.
  • I think it was @mandmeesh. We were looking for them at the same time, but now the ones I have are just sitting around waiting for the next baby. If you decide to sell for sure and she doesn't want them Id be interested in the guitar one tho.

Oooh! Let me look at the pics. Thanks @Chickypoo2468‌
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Edit. There are no pictures, lol. I would LOVE the giraffes! I'm not sure what the guitar print is, but if MK wants it, let her have it. Or if she doesn't, I want both :-D

• Mandmeesh said:

Edit. There are no pictures, lol. I would LOVE the giraffes! I'm not sure what the guitar print is, but if MK wants it, let her have it. Or if she doesn't, I want both :-D

Just looked up the guitars. I heart both prints and if you're selling :-D

• Sure. Mmao, I'm not sure what the going rate is. They cost like 25 new? So maybe 15 each? I will have to see what they cost to ship, too. And look them over carefully for condition. They may have some wear around the legs.
  • Sure. Mmao, I'm not sure what the going rate is. They cost like 25 new? So maybe 15 each? I will have to see what they cost to ship, too. And look them over carefully for condition. They may have some wear around the legs.

Okay. Ygpm

• Meesh is buying NB dipes!! \:D/

• JEPES1348 said:
    Meesh is buying NB dipes!! \:D/
    no! lol. these are OS

• Well darn!

• @Chickypoo2468‌ if you love/want the guitars, they're yours first