January 2015 Moms
Options

Do you "feel" pregnant?

Since before finding out we were expecting, I have "felt" pregnant. Peeing more frequently, slight cramping (stretching of the uterus), extremely hungry, bloating, and *slight* bouts of nausea. There has been some evidence of pregnancy every day. But yesterday and today... Nothing! I don't want to be complaining but is this normal?! I hit 7 weeks today.

Re: Do you "feel" pregnant?

• Options
    Yes! I was so sick last time and then at 10 weeks it all went away! I did freak out but now I know its totally normal! 
  • Options
    Like PP said the symptoms thread might help you out. For me though, no. I had a bit of heartburn early on. Other than that not much else. Am I peeing more? perhaps, but I am drinking more. Don't worry though- you will have lots of symptoms over these month and many will come and go. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My doctor told me fluctuating symptoms and even no symptoms is nothing to worry about. I was concerned about this too because I had more symptoms around the time of my missed period than I do now. She said symptoms typically "ramp up" between 8 and 9 weeks, but she also said some women don't have many symptoms even in those weeks. There seems to be a wide range of "normal" as far as symptoms go so try not to worry!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    shawittshawitt member
    This exact same thing happened to me--yesterday and today also.  Very strange.  I have no help, other than to tell you, you're not the only one.  :)  FX that everything is a-OK.
  • Options
    I had the is same concern last week (week 5), then on Sunday my MS hit and has been with me pretty much all day everyday since.  I had one friend who was sick all 9 months in bed the first three and one who never felt a thing, besides a back ache... Just think happy thoughts and enjoy the lack of MS :-) I wish I had!

• Options
    I woke up this morning feeling nothing and started to freak out so glad I saw this! I have had like you "slight" bouts of nausea, sore boobs and bloating. But nothing today! I was 8 weeks yesterday and starting to worry that I'm the only one feeling nothing. I'm happy to read that symptoms can come and go... So just trying to ease my mind and relax
  • Options
    im having the exact same symptoms i thought i was having cravings today and tired but my sleep schedule is crappy anyways and it was just a normal weird craving also my mom told me its all in my head lol
  • Options
    95139513 member
    Ladies, I posted and went back to work. Sorry! I appreciate all of the support! I was really nervous but I'm glad to know it isn't just me! I don't think I have anything to worry about, no spotting or anything. Hugs to all of you!

I'm using the app so a lot of the features seam to have glitches :/
  • Options
    I am 9w4d and my symptoms are pretty mild. From weeks 4-7 I felt exhausted like having mono. But I am slowly feeling my energy come back. I am lucky to have almost no m/s, just little waves of nausea. I did have to go up a cup size and my jeans are getting uncomfortable. The biggest symptom though is shortness of breath. It makes it harder to get through a workout but I have just slowed down the pace a bit and I stop and catch my breath. Since if is still early and there is no real bump yet, working out a few times a week helps me feel like I am not just getting fat.
  • Options
    Gab28Gab28 member
    I am 6wks today and the only things I have experience is my nipples being slightly sore, some cramps or little pain on one side which is better and I get a little sleepy and tired in the morning after a hour or so.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"