Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Vtech Go Go Smart

Hi!  My son is going to be 2 next month and I was looking for opinions on the VTech Go Go Smart line. Family is looking for present ideas and he already has SO many toys but they don't accept clothes/money, etc suggestions  We don't have any type train set and I was looking online at the Vtech Go Go Smart Train Set and some of the small playsets that go along with it.  I know at 2 he would play with it, but does anyone have experience? I don't want another toy he'll grow out of in 6 months I'd rather something longer term.  Thanks!

Re: Vtech Go Go Smart

• The train set requires LO to turn a crank to get the cars up the ramp. I would maybe only start with one track set and a couple of the extra cars. If its a hit then the holidays won't be too far away.

my hero wears kevlar Pictures, Images and Photos

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I would second the wooden tracks/trains. And I often see sets on Craigslist/consignment sales so you can add on to whatever family gets.
  • Loading the player...
  • What's wrong with a classic wooden track and train that your kid has to push? We loved Brio when I was a kid...for years and years.
    Yeah... We have the Vtech Go Go stuff... and honestly, I think my 20 month old is mostly over it. I am about to sell it. I would definitely get a train with a table.. or something similar. My 20 month old would love something like that, and I know my 4 year old would enjoy playing with it too.

• My LO (17 months) loves his Go Go Helicopter. We don't have the train set though, just the one little toy. 
  • LBF DPTLBF DPT member
    My 22 month old got the vtech garage at Christmas and loves it still!
    Visit The Nest! IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • DS has the Vtech race track.  I think it's like any toy, it needs to be in the rotation.  DS will get tired of it so we'll put it away, but he'll play with it again when we take it out.  I'm sure the wooden train sets get boring after awhile too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"