February 2013 Moms
Options

That's fucked up, co-worker.

There are two Account Managers that work out of my office. I work on Acct Manager A's team, who so kindly had cookies delivered to us yesterday after putting in a lot of work for a quote only to have the client say, "Eh... Nah." Plus, it's EOM which is a really stressful time, (especially for the two pregnants on our team).

We had a little over half a dozen cookies left over from yesterday sitting in the kitchen area. Well, Acct Manager B came in and declared, "Oh! Cookies! Nobody told me there were cookies!" And then proceeded to take the entire box into the conference room for a client meeting. When the meeting was over about 3 hours later there was 1 cookie left.

What the fuck. Who does that? If he wanted his client to have cookies, he should have bought some himself. You don't steal from your coworkers! I mean, seriously! Ugh.

Vent over.

Re: That's fucked up, co-worker.

• Options
    Bahhhhahahaha thanks, Monica! I was pretty much appalled, to be honest. Freakin' cookie thief.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    What a weirdo. Also, who would take day old, half eaten cookies, to clients?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
  • Options
    kbates85 said:
    What a weirdo. Also, who would take day old, half eaten cookies, to clients?
    I'm sure he was all, "Oh, these were leftover" when he presented them to the clients. 

No. They were not "leftover." They were NOT going to go to waste. Asshole. lol

• Options
    What a jerk!
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    I am a little amazed at how upset I am about this. It's been a long week lol

• Options
    What a jerk!!

I had something similar happen once. I had made banana bread to take to the ESL class I taught on my birthday. I left it in the room to go make copies, came back, and found some of the cake missing!! WTH!! I found one of my colleagues eating it and totally called him out. He said he had looked into the room and didn't see anyone there and was so excited to see banana bread that he decided to take some. What?? What? I had cut exactly enough pieces for my class.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• Options
    One of my coworkers does stuff like that. It's so rude! We have drug rep lunches for our department only, and she will make big plates of food to take home and will invite people outside our department to come help themselves before all the clinicians in my department have had a chance to eat. We had a drug rep lunch on Thursday, and I had to run a 15 minute errand before eating. On my way back in, I saw one of this coworker's buddies from downstairs leaving with a plate of food. When I went in to eat, there were literally no toppings left for the baked potatoes, and there were only 3 potatoes left, so I was lucky to get one of those. This coworker has been told repeatedly by our office manager not to fix multiple plates for herself and not to invite people outside our department, but she still does it! It's infuriating! I'm about to go talk to the office manager about it. Grrr.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"