January 2015 Moms
Options

Thank God for Maxi Skirts

I have a baby shower to go to today and literally everything I put on was making me look pregnant (yay for showing sooner with baby #2...). I really did NOT want all my aunts and cousins to be prodding about if there was another baby on the way. Thank goodness for my maxi skirt. Guess I need to go shopping for some more to get me through this summer! I hate the in between stage where you haven't told everyone yet that you're pregnant and you really just look like you're starting to pack on some pounds. I'm only up 2 lbs but the belly/bloat is getting out of hand. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Thank God for Maxi Skirts

• Options
    Whew! Glad it's not just me. This is my second baby too and I donot recall feeling like I had a tummy at this point last time! I am only up 2-3 lbs but I feel super bloated in the belly

• Options
    Agreed, I'm sure that most of it is bloat at this point, but its getting hard to hide that there is something going on.
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm already buying the band thingy for my jeans..it was a tight squeeze last night. Boo.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @calindi the spanx like shorts are the key to the dresses/skirts! My legs would be so chaffed if I didn't do the combo.
    Jan15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Fails
    TTC Since 4/13 | Me: 28 DH: 29 | DX: PCOS + High T + Arcuate Uterus (11/13)
    Cycle #1+2 (4/13-6/13): Natural Cycles = BFN | Cycle #3+4 (6/13-11/13): Anovulatory (Provera)
    Cycle #5 (11/13-1/14): Femara + Clomid + Follistim = Cancelled | Cycle #6 (1/14-3/14): Benched
    Cycle #7 (3/14-4/14): Femara + Follistim + Estradiol + Pregnyl + Progesterone
    BFP: 4/22/14 | Due: 1/1/15 | TEAM BLUE!

• Options
    Agreed on all accounts!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"