February 2013 Moms
Options

mama, no

All day long.  Seriously...my baby has learned to talk just to stop me from doing things she doesn't like.  Her life is not that bad.

Re: mama, no

• Options
    draeraydraeray member
    I think DS is saying a couple of new things but I am not postive: "that" , "this" "I want" and last night he poked his head out the dog door and I SWEAR he said "Outside?"

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS will tell me "no-no" and shake his head enthusiastically when he sees me grabbing clothes for him to wear, or if I offer him a bite of something he doesn't want (like the oatmeal we share in the mornings). Most of the time he just arches his back and melts down into a fussing, flailing mess when he doesn't want to do something. ;)

• Options
    DS has perfected the uh-oh game while throwing food on the floor.  Fun times.
    Mom to 3 year-old girl and 1 year-old boy
  • Options
    E says nothing. It's just high pitched, ear piercing screeches and head banging.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    DS has very few words... but the one we hear all day long... "uh-ooooooh"
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Heh, M does not say "no" sternly.  She says it like, "I know this is futile, but please don't do this."  So sad, but I of course I am going to change her diaper, leave the room, etc.
  • Options
    I get no no no no while she shakes a sassy finger at me
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Heh, M does not say "no" sternly.  She says it like, "I know this is futile, but please don't do this."  So sad, but I of course I am going to change her diaper, leave the room, etc.
    That is a little heartbreaking haha

• Options
    DD1 says "yeah, yeah" all the time, but she only shakes her head. It means yes and no. So we offer her more food and she shakes her head. um... And then I ask, "Is that a yes no or a no no?" And she shakes her head and grins. ::head on desk::

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"