Cloth Diapering

Bleach question... And also has anyone tried ragababe

I need to do a bleach wash on a few diapers and I'm not sure how to go about it. I have a couple of WAHM diaps that have a cotton fabric outter layer on top if the PUL and I'm afraid the bleach will ruin the print. Will it strip the color or am I way over thinking this?

I have been eyeing some raga babe and moraki diapers and was wondering if anyone likes them and if there is a diaper i might have in my stash that's comparable in fit so I know if it will work for us or not. Thanks everyone!

Together 6 wonderful years.
TTC #1 18 months 1 loss DX unexplained IF-- BFP July 2009-- ITS A BOY
TTC #2 3 years and 3 losses DX PCOS -- BFP April 2013-- TWIN BOYS!
~DS1-Feb 2010~ 
~DS2&3- Nov 2013  {7 weeks early}~ TTC #4~

Re: Bleach question... And also has anyone tried ragababe

• If you use the right amount of bleach and make sure it's diluted before it touches your diapers it shouldn't fade them much if at all. If you have a bleach dispenser use that. Otherwise fill the washer with water, add ¼ c bleach and make sure it mixes in, then add diapers.
    Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks so much! Do I need to do a second rines afterwards?

~DS1-Feb 2010~ 
  • Loading the player...
  • Yah I would do some extra rinses to make sure all the bleach gets out.
    Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have a bleach dispenser and I still dilute the bleach within the dispenser. I haven't had an issue with bleach(unless it gets directly onto the colors). As for the extra rinses you want to make sure that your diapers no longer smell like bleach. Sometimes your washer will smell like bleach ater several rinses so just take your dipes out and let them line dry then sniff them again.
    IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • @charmingthemoon‌ are they worth the high price tag? I'm having a hard time convincing myself to buy a 60$ diaper lol! But they are such awesome prints!! I missed the galaxy, toxic, and paint splatter from ragababe but I'm not sure how the sizing works before I go searching. The moraki Greek designs in blue and grey too. I always fall in love with prints after they are unavailable! Also the ragababe are they Velcro or snap that star looks almost like an extra bit of hook and loop for cross over? Or am I wrong?

~DS1-Feb 2010~ 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"