South Florida Babies

IVFMD or Fertility & IVF Center of Miami

Has anyone been to either of these offices or have any experience with their doctor's?

Re: IVFMD or Fertility & IVF Center of Miami

• I haven't been to either of these practices. I just did my first IVF with South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine which I am currently 7 weeks pregnant! They have several loacations. My doctor was in Boca Raton (Dr. Roseff) but I did all my monoriting in South Miami. I highly reccomend this practice. They have the highest success rates in south Florida. Check out https://www.sart.org/find_frm.html 

If you have any other questions i'd be glad to answer. Good Luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I used dr. Daniel Christie at Ivf of south florida. He is wonderful and the office staff and nurse sw ere amazing!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I also saw Dr. Roseff at South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine, like @Yolanbo9

I'm currently 23 weeks. I found their staff to be very caring, understanding, and knowledgeable. 

DX PCOS June 2011, SA: low volume and concentration, 2% morph
    June 2011 Clomid 50 mg + metformin 500 mg = BFN
    August 2011 Clomid 100mg + metformin 500 mg = BFN
    October 2011 Clomid 100mg + metformin 500 mg = no response
    January 2012- Clomid 150mg + metforming 750 mg ER + trigger + IUI #1 = Cancelled due to poor response. 
    February 2012 - cancelled due to finaances
    April 2012 - Jumped ship to a new RE 
    May 2012 - New round of testing
    June 2012 - starting supplements, saving for IVF
    June 2013 - ready to start IVF, one more SA - all clear! Dr. Suggest starting with 50mg Clomid and Ovidrel instead. Have to resolve thryoid issues first. 
    August 2013 - 50 mg. Clomid + Ovidrel = BFN
    September 2013 - 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel = BFP on Oct. 7th!
    10.8.13 = 1st Beta 199
    10.10.13 = 2nd Beta 502
    10.14.13 = 3rd Beta 3,998
    11.4.13 = 1 little bean measuring right on track with a heartbeat of 174!
    12.2.13 = Genetic testing normal, It's a BOY!
    6.10.14 Our sweet baby boy is born at 1:43 pm - 8lbs, 8oz, 21" long

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just graduated at 10 weeks from SFIRM and saw Dr. Roseff. I can't recommend him and his staff enough! 
    Me (31) ~ DOR, Hashimoto's, Endometriosis 
    DH (33) ~ Perfect 
    Married December 2009
    MMC + D&C 05/31/2013 @ 9w5d - Girl with Monosomy

IVF Cycle #1 | Healthy Baby GIRL Born October 19th, 2014

SURPRISE BFP | Healthy Baby BOY Due December 16th 2015!!!

BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I had success with IVFMD/ SFIRM (Dr. Eisermann, the baby genie), and my good friend is pregnant and due on the same day as me with help from IVF Center of Miami (Dr. Jacobs).  So, seems like you'd be in good hands with either office  :)

5 years TTC, no luck with IUI's, failed IVF June 2013, 
    FET Oct 2013 with delayed transfer, intralipids, lovenox & prednisone= first BFP of my life!
    ***Beautiful baby boy born June 13th!*** 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• IkaJanIkaJan member
    I am also a patient of Dr. Roseff, now 5 weeks pregnant. I can't say enough how happy I am with him and his practice. He is so caring, and he knows what he is doing!! I believed him from the first day and he made the miracle!!!
  • pmv81pmv81 member
    I am a patient of Dr. Thompson at IVFMD/SFIRM and I'm 5 weeks pregnant :)  The office and staff are very nice, I'd definitely recommend them.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"