February 2015 Moms
Options

fears

morriskm1000morriskm1000 member
edited May 2014 in February 2015 Moms
I found out I was pregnant DPO 10 and have taken 6 HPTs and had my blood work confirmed yesterday yet I'm still so worried about a chemical pregnancy, AF due tomorrow. Any one else having heighten anxiety over all this?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: fears

• Options
    Jay_CeeJay_Cee member
    I think we all worry throughout the first trimester especially. I know I look for spotting every time I pee. FX that we all have long and healthy pregnancies.
    J+C est. 6.22.08
    Adele Lorraine b. 7.13.11

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Agree with Jay_Cee - the first trimester can be very nerve wracking.  Once you get past your AF being due that will help a bit but you might be nervous for most of the first tri.  I'm not overly nervous but I will feel better once I get an u/s
    BFP - 9/18/11 ----- m/c 9/23/11
    BFP - 7/16/12 ----- EDD 3/27/13  ----- Born 4/5/13
    BFP - 5/27/14 ----- EDD 1/31/14 or 2/4/15

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    PeziPezi member
    I know I was nervous until after our 12 week scan last time. I keep saying I will be fine after I get the first U/S at 6 or 7 weeks this time... we will see though. I think it is just natural to be a little nervous.
    BFP: 5/23/14 Baby #2 (It's a Girl!: Madeline Jenny):
    Brooklyn Elise: 
    imageimageimage

• Options
    Yes I feel the same way!
    Me: 34 DH: 34
    Married 3/22/14
    Baby #1 GIRL EDD 2/4/2015
    FVL/History of PE/Gallbladder removal 8/7/14 @ 14w1d
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm with you on this! I am SO anxious and worried. Last time, I was able to calm down after first trimester, but I was always feeling like something bad would happen, especially with my history.

Hang in there--pregnancy is a mind game, that's for sure!
    "Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight."
    BabyFruit Ticker}
    BFP #1: 6/10/11 Natural m/c 6/20/11
    BFP #2: 8/30/11 Vanishing Twin diagnosed at 8 weeks, DS born 5/6/12 
    BFP #3: 5/24/14 stick, baby, stick! Beta 1 (16dpo): 645, Beta 2 (18dpo): 1652
    Heartbeat 179 at 8w5d grow, baby, grow!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    The checking for spotting is my downfall-- every time I go to the bathroom I inspect the TP! I also get so nervous anytime I have the slightest cramp or pain. Still very cautious but am excited and nervous to get the first appointment (8weeks) under my belt. :) again, I can't say enough how reassuring it is to know you all are also having similar feelings.

Married 12.14.12 TTC 01.01.14 BFP 02.26.14 MC 03.07.14 TTC again 05.01.14               
    BFP 05.27.14  Beyond excited and giddy with anticipation! EDD 2.2.15

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    mahalo3mahalo3 member
    yes! I keep looking for spotting, and I am POAS everyone morning just to make sure a line pops up. I think I will be less nervous about it after my first appointment.

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I was nervous my entire first pregnancy. I always thought of something....

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I do all of the above mentioned things. I feel like a crazy person sometimes. Lol. I may have already passed one of my milestones but won't be exhaling until June and then will hold my breath again until 12w.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Same here! I had no issues with my first pregnancy, never experienced a loss but still I worry about the what if. I think that's common. I always try to tell myself to worry about the things I can control.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    So great to hear I am not the only one! I am so anxious and overanalyze every pain and cramp - and then when I read the cramping is normal, I get worried when the cramping stops! I have taken a test every day but trying to stop doing that. Very eager for first appt (6/25) to calm myself down a bit!
    Expecting #2 EDD 5/30/17
  • Options
    PeziPezi member
    Yes I always check for spotting! and I like to take a test to reaffirm lol. I have never had a loss, but I think it is natural to be a little anxious. 
    BFP: 5/23/14 Baby #2 (It's a Girl!: Madeline Jenny):
    Brooklyn Elise: 
    imageimageimage

• Options
    Wow this is the best post haha! I was gonna post earlier and say I check my toilet paper like it's my fricking job! I've been seeing some very reassuring posts on here lately about relaxing. You moms are good at calming people down when they're anxious :)
  • Options
    You're not alone! This is my 5th, I've never mc'd or had a chem pregnancy. Knowing I'm 35 and have been lucky enough to have stickies before this makes me very very afraid of MC. It's the cramping that freaks me out.
  • Options
    Well AF officially missed and another instantly pink line even darker than the last one. So I'm hoping this baby is firmly planted :) best of luck to the other mommies!!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"