1st Trimester

Bloated

Okay so I need some help. This is my second pregnancy and I am extremely bloated. I swear I take one bite of food and my stomach is a half inch bigger. I eat a meal and I look like I am 7 months pregnant. With my first one I didn't even show until I was 5 months. Now I have a baby bump under my belly. Its like two jelly rolls. Is anyone else having this issue? I try to eat healthy and have def lost my appetite since I've gotten pregnant. Im just so miserable I alway feel so full. I have no energy and every time I get up Im super dizzy. :( Does this pass or am I just gonna have to suffer through it?

Re: Bloated

• I had a lot of bloat during the first tri with this pregnancy (my second). It passed for me around 12 weeks or so. I looked about 20 weeks when I was really just 7 weeks. Bloat sucks... just make sure you're staying hydrated and avoiding salty food! That helped me.
  • I am super bloated too, I am 5 weeks and feel like I'm showing (and feel like i'm going crazy!)  Also my 2nd.  My 1st will be 4 in July.
  • Loading the player...
  • I am very bloated as well and it seems to come and go and it usually not bad in the morning, but by the afternoon I have a pooch and by evening I have a basketball!

It helps if I avoid soy and reduce my sodium. 
  • I'm so bloated! I'm 8 weeks and it's a bit better than at 6 weeks... :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"