July 2013 Moms

Friday Spam is Blended Up and Fed Enterally Courtesy of Clarabell the RoboBoob

2»

Re: Friday Spam is Blended Up and Fed Enterally Courtesy of Clarabell the RoboBoob

• @mimi4347‌ Well it would be tacky to invite you to the wedding shower but not the wedding :))
  • Loading the player...
  • fabkfabk member
    Happy birthday @livvyx!
    My ILs are here for the day. I am hiding upstairs trying to put A to sleep.
  • emmanemm said:

So this will be a thing:

I was just at the store looking for these! Couldn't find them :-(

• Taking everything out of the kitchen is crappy!!!!

• @casey78 that's great news. So glad you get some more time and a little less stress.

@livvyx‌ happy bday! Hope you have a great date night with DH
  • fabkfabk member
    So if Mil doesn't leave soon there is a chance I will tell her to #$*& off. I can't take anymore from her today.
    I know it would feel great to say it but I don't think my marriage would survive it. #$*& me.
  • fabkfabk member
    @missymr l already had to vacuum, go to the store and tried to put LO down for a nap. Hopefully they leave now that I am putting LO to bed.
  • NKF312NKF312 member
    I was just telling a coworker ( no kids) about a local daycare on the news for abuse, specifically b/c a 18 month old ended up with a broken leg and noone knew how.

My coworker tells me that parents are too sensitive, and the daycare can't be expected to watch the kid all day.. W T F
  • NKF312NKF312 member
    missymr said:
    My baby is 10 months old today!! :(( :Dimage
    So adorable
  • ramy3695 said:

@juliedave151 I think I almost did. I was outside with the kids and we had to walk past that evil beast. I may or may not have screamed the whole time.

I can't even comprehend that. I think I would have been too scared to scream.

Did it have a pointy head like and arrow? Or a roundish head?
  • @ramy3695‌ holy crud. I'm not even afraid of snakes but that would freak me out!

• I also would have had a heart attack @ramy3695‌
    Happy Birthday @livvyx‌ <:-P

Bonus: 

• Happy birthday @ livvyx!

Late to this, but way to persist through a tough allergist appointment yesterday @lizabethann06‌
    Has Jack tried poking his sister with a fork yet?
  • @somerandomchick‌ Huge etiquette breach today: invite to friends' party includes request that everyone invited chip in $10 and a bottle of red wine.

I am fine with potluck get togethers among friends. But asking for cash crosses the line.

Ew. So tacky!

Bonus: 

• @ramy3695 holy crap! At first I also thought it was part of your porch. That's a big snake. Yikes!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Muirmaid said:

I'm also too tired to "Google," so let's hope DH doesn't get any "bright ideas."

You already had your fun with mr. Hairbrush ;)
  • NKF312NKF312 member
    NKF312 said:
    I was just telling a coworker ( no kids) about a local daycare on the news for abuse, specifically b/c a 18 month old ended up with a broken leg and noone knew how.

My coworker tells me that parents are too sensitive, and the daycare can't be expected to watch the kid all day.. W T F
    That's kind of the point of daycare.
    Yup. It's one thing if a four year old decides to randomly jump off the slide, and breaks their leg while you are busy picking up Sally who just scraped her knee. Things happen. You can't be every where all at once. But not having a clue how it happened? That's insane.

Exactly' so glad I found good child care
  • My LO loves lemon too. Strange babies!

@Lelo2006 ick to that daycare.

@ramy3695 snakes don't usually bother me but that one is rather long and squiggly and gross.
  • livvyx said:

I got my birthday lovin' this morning ;) We're going to snuggle up and watch a movie. 

@livvyx Happy Birthday!! (I can't remember if I said so earlier, so I'm risking a double post!) :D
  • @casey78 said:

Leah took 5 steps today. Multiple times. 

Then we went to dinner and she kept reaching for the lemon on our glasses. We decided to let her try it. She liked it. A bit later, she was obsessed with pulling raw onion off my plate. We decided to let her try it. She chowed down on that too. Weird kid. 
    :-??
    Yay!!! For walking

DD likes to chew on limes. Also she had a salt and vinegar potato chip and was not even phased by it. To me They smelled so strong and gross.
  • @Muirmaid said:

Re: lemon eaters

DH told me babies develop the ability to taste sour later than sweet, salty, etc. Sometimes he just knows weird stuff like this and sometimes I think he makes it up. Pretty sure this is in the former category, but I wouldn't bet my life on it. Too tired to Google. Goodnight!

Actually he is correct this time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"