February 2015 Moms

well, that escalated quickly

I went to dinner with some friends tonight. I ordered water. Before the words even came out of my mouth, my friend goes, "Is there Something you have to tell us?!" I didn't think fast enough, so now 2 people know. I made them promise not to tell. While I wish I would have thought quicker on my feet, it was really fun to tell them too. I think I might be avoiding people more for the next few weeks.

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: well, that escalated quickly

• Lol--that's funny :)
  • Don't worry I accidentally outed myself by posting on a group I forgot I had suggested my SIL to join. She's not very active on fb, nevermind the group so it hadn't even registered!
    BFP - 9/18/11 ----- m/c 9/23/11
    BFP - 7/16/12 ----- EDD 3/27/13  ----- Born 4/5/13
    BFP - 5/27/14 ----- EDD 1/31/14 or 2/4/15

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah, pretty much my entire office knows. Its fairly obvious if someone is KU'd....the majority of us take x-rays and when the answer you give is "Ummmm, I can't" its obvious all around.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Friends asked us to go with them to dinner tonight-- NOPE! Not yet-- my friend is an OB/GYN resident and will absolutely sniff it out :) instead I invited them over to our house this weekend. I'm sure I can fake not drinking easier. Red solo cup? Miller lite bottle filled with water?

Married 12.14.12 TTC 01.01.14 BFP 02.26.14 MC 03.07.14 TTC again 05.01.14               
    BFP 05.27.14  Beyond excited and giddy with anticipation! EDD 2.2.15

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"