July 2014 Moms
Options

~**Friday Ticker Change 5/30**~

Week/ Veggie:

Appointments/Updates/Anything pregnancy related to share:

GTKY: Since we are nearing our final weeks or pregnancy, what is the craziest or strangest thing you have said, done, eaten, craved, etc. this pregnancy?
 Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ~**Friday Ticker Change 5/30**~

• Options
    33 weeks/ Durian fruit

I have an appointment Monday and possible my first of many NST, wasn't really clear on when those start, after that appointments will be weekly due to being out on BP meds. Baby girl is kicking like crazy, she kicked DS in the head yesterday while he was resting on me!

GTKY: I am really wanting mashed potatoes and gravy from KFC and fries from Wendy's so I can dip my fries I can dip my fries in the mashed potatoes which on a normal non pregnant day would not be ok. Also, I just went crazy nesting in the bathroom and found places I didn't even know existed for cleaning.
  • Options
    Week/ Veggie: 34 weeks, butternut squash

Appointments/Updates/Anything pregnancy related to share: had an appointment yesterday. My BP is still low, which is good, but I looked crappy enough for my doctor to mention it several times. My next scheduled appointment isn't supposed to be for two more weeks, but my OB wants me to come back next week if I'm not feeling better. I'm chalking it all up to not sleeping much, being 8 months pregnant, working full time, and having a toddler to chase at home, but I do appreciate her concern.

Oh, and she says that baby has started to drop, which is kinda cool.

GTKY: Since we are nearing our final weeks or pregnancy, what is the craziest or strangest thing you have said, done, eaten, craved, etc. this pregnancy? For a while I wanted tuna on everything. I'm past that, though :)
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Week/ Veggie: 35 weeks COCONUT

Appointments/Updates/Anything pregnancy related to share: I'm into my weekly appointments starting on Monday. It's the final countdown!

GTKY: Since we are nearing our final weeks or pregnancy, what is the craziest or strangest thing you have said, done, eaten, craved, etc. this pregnancy?  My memory is shot to hell at this point so I don't remember anything.

• Options
    35 weeks and baby is the size of a coconut!

I just got back from my 4D ultrasound! He's sooooooo beautiful! He was not very interested in showing us his full face lol but we got some great side shots. Ahhhh, I'm just so in love with my little boy! Can't wait to share the pics with you guys!

Hm, strangest thing I've done was ride a bike to work at 30 or so weeks lol craziest thing I've eaten? I'm not sure. I've never concocted anything but my chips and brownie situation was pretty weird. That's when I are an entire party sized bag of chips and then downed a whole tray of brownies while hiding in my bedroom.
  • Options
    33 weeks and a durian fruit (whatever that is)

I had an appointment today & everything is looking great. I'm measuring 31.5 cm & Noah's heartbeat was a strong, solid 145 BPM. I go back in 4 weeks & will have my GBS test then.

I don't think I'm actually doing strange things but I am always forgetting stuff so I end up staring off into space a lot.
  • Options
    hgtvmomhgtvmom member
    35 week coconut!

Appointments: holy hell, I'm there 2-3 times a week between NSTs (twice/weekly), ob appts (weekly) and growth scans (every other week). All looked fine yesterday, though I lost another pound (seriously gonna be sad when I can no longer eat daily 2 whole avocados, plus whole milk everything, plus tons of cheese, etc etc etc and lose weight). We plan on it staying that way through Monday's round of stuff. 5 days of work left after today (per my ob's instructions).

Weird stuff - who knows! Probably the weirdest thing I do is talk about how much my stinkin pelvis hurts. But, since that's the only thing that hurts, I will take it!
  • Options
    Week/ Veggie: 35/ coconut

Appointments/Updates/Anything pregnancy related to share: Baby boy is measuring at 38 weeks today, which just confirms my suspicion that he's taking after my dad and FIL instead of DH and I in the size department, and also makes me think I may be delivering a small giant.

GTKY: I think my strangest pregnancy moment so far was when I burst into tears because DH had eaten the last of my leftover quesadillas... 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    34 weeks / Butternut squash

Nothing super exciting to note. I start my weekly appointments next week. Everything has been going well so far in between thankfully.

I think my weirdest moment was crying at an episode of Deal or no Deal that I had already seen when she wins the million dollars. Was so happy for her. But still not a normal crying situation. Craving wise...not really anything too weird. I always liked eating sweet and salty items together, now I would say I just shove more of them in my face :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    SaVi925SaVi925 member
    Week/ Veggie: 34 weeks/ butternut squash

Appointments/Updates/Anything pregnancy related to share: Braxton hicks still every day, they are becoming super annoying. My lower belly is just crampy and sore all the time and I get an occasional sharp pain there. Regular OB and growth scan on Thursday.

GTKY: I crave anything potatoes! Mashed, baked, grilled, fries, chips... Yum!! Last night I dipped my French fries in mashed potatoes and gravy. It was amazing. I also indulge in icecream almost nightly. Though, these aren't too strange.

• Options
    @SaVi925‌ every time it see your siggy, I hear Sheldon's voice as I read it then laugh out load. My toddler gives me a "you're crazy look" then does a half laugh.
  • Options
    SaVi925SaVi925 member
    edited May 2014
    Oh gosh, I love Big Bang!!! I have a pretty nerdy husband and he is gone in Oklahoma right now for schooling, but it's my fav show and reminds me of things my husband would say and do. So I watch it every single day. Don't even care that I've seen every episode probably more than 5 times. Yea.. I have no life.

• Options
    34 weeks/butternut squash

Appointments: I had a fetal stress test Thursday and Friday before receiving two betamethasone shots for LO's lung development. LO weighed 5lb. 3oz. According to the BPP. 18 days and I deliver. :)

No really weird cravings.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not being shy lurker/occasional poster anymore!  

I am 33 weeks/Durian Fruit

I have officially been told to slow down.  Having some regular contractions so basically on the more than 6 an hour watch.  Thankfully it hasn't gotten like that, which I'm sure is from realizing I cannot do everything!  And that's okay :)

First, I love this forum!  I have scared myself silly so many times.  Then come here and found I was being totally irrational.  I credit July '14 Mommas with keeping my husband sane ;)  The craziest thing I've done so far...cried over fried pickles.  I just wanted the damn fried pickles!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    hgtvmomhgtvmom member
    SaVi925 said:
     GTKY: I crave anything potatoes! Mashed, baked, grilled, fries, chips... Yum!! Last night I dipped my French fries in mashed potatoes and gravy. It was amazing. I also indulge in icecream almost nightly. Though, these aren't too strange.
    Oh dear! Potatoes! Yum!! I am not even more sad that DH decided on cheesy cauliflower for dinner instead of the fingerlings I was hoping for!
  • Options

The craziest thing I've done so far...cried over fried pickles.  I just wanted the damn fried pickles!

Fried pickles are amazing and totally worth crying over =P~
  • Options
    @MonkeyJD‌ A couple of days later my husband came home with some from Texas Roadhouse...so I cried out of gratitude!!

They were definitely worth all the crying ;;)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"