October 2014 Moms
Options

**~~Friday Ticker Change~~**

Morning!

How many weeks, what fruit/vegetable?

Any appointments coming up, exciting news, etc?

GTKY:  What do you like to do in your free time to relax?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image              image

Re: **~~Friday Ticker Change~~**

• Options
    How many weeks, what fruit/vegetable?  19 weeks/mango

Any appointments coming up, exciting news, etc?  I have my regular OB appointment Monday and A/S on June 9

GTKY:  What do you like to do in your free time to relax?  Read or garden

image              image
  • Options
    raynesraynes member
    Morning!

How many weeks, what fruit/vegetable? 22 week/papaya  (crazy sauce)

Any appointments coming up, exciting news, etc? I had an appointment on Monday, everything looked good!  Next appointment I see the doc that'll be delivering again and get the requisition for the glucose test.

GTKY:  What do you like to do in your free time to relax? Currently?  Sit on my but and watch shows on Netflix, or read.  I'm part way through season 2 of Call the Midwife and I'm really enjoying it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hello Friday Ticker Change Ladies!!
    How many weeks, what fruit/vegetable? 22 - papaya.  

Any appointments coming up, exciting news, etc? Nothing until 6/9.  I will have a biopsy that day, so I am pretty nervous about that.  I thought I was totally fine with my crazy health situation, but when I was telling my boss I had to leave early that day, I almost started crying - so apparently, I am more nervous than I thought. 

GTKY:  What do you like to do in your free time to relax? Watch TV or Read.  Or do puzzles!  I found a jigsaw puzzle app on my ipad - and I am completely addicted. 
    image image
    Bennett Andrew- 6/4/13      Nora Elizabeth - 10/3/14
  • Options
    How many weeks, what fruit/vegetable? 19 weeks. Mango/zucchini.

Any appointments coming up, exciting news, etc? Big anatomy scan on June 3. Looking forward to seeing my pumpkin and finding out the sex.

GTKY: What do you like to do in your free time to relax? Hang out with my dog. I set up a pool for him in the backyard, and we just soak up the sun!
    ~First time mama, strikingly handsome husband, comedic pooch, krumpin' baby girl on her way~

• Options
    ANGnJONANGnJON member
    Good Morning & Happy Friday!

How many weeks, what fruit/vegetable? I'm 19 weeks & the LOs are Mangos. Mmm mangos!

Any appointments coming up, exciting news, etc? Had my A/S yesterday & we're Team Purple with two very healthy little nuggets!

GTKY: During my free time DH & I spend a lot of time at the beach (weather permitting) & I also enjoy reading!

Have a great weekend ladies!
    Me: 37, DH: 42 Married March 22, 2003 TTC since early 2006, Fertility treatments since 02/2013 First Pregnancy with Twins EDD 10.24.2014
  • Options
    How many weeks, what fruit/vegetable? 21 weeks - Pomegranate!!

Any appointments coming up, exciting news, etc? Had my A/S yesterday which was awesome! Baby Boy wiggling all around even though I don't feel him yet. Hopefully that comes soon :) So no new appointments for a month

GTKY:  What do you like to do in your free time to relax? Watch TV, hang out with my pups, movies with DH, & naps!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    glggirlglggirl member
    Good afternoon!

How many weeks, what fruit/vegetable? 22 weeks, and a paypaya I think?...

Any appointments coming up, exciting news, etc? Midwife appt on the 9th, super basic, just measurements and a doppler. My next big appt is July 8th- glucose, Rhogam shot, ultrasound to see if my placenta has migrated, blahdy blah blah...

baby boy is CRAZY active lately! If I lay on my back and pay attention, I can visibly tell which side he is hanging out on. So weird to see.

GTKY:  What do you like to do in your free time to relax? I knit, or garden. Although lately to relax, I just nap. I've been so busy at work that I'm always exhausted.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Hi there!

How many weeks, what fruit/vegetable? 19 weeks, mango

Any appointments coming up, exciting news, etc? A/S June 5!!!!!  Can't wait!

GTKY:  What do you like to do in your free time to relax? I like to read or watch TV, hang out with my DH doing whatever.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • Options
    vrj0522vrj0522 member
    How many weeks, what fruit/vegetable? 21 weeks - pomegranate

Any appointments coming up, exciting news, etc? It's been a great day! Had my u/s today and no major concerns came up. Everything feels so much more real now that we've seen all of baby's body parts. Also, she was moving around like crazy and got to feel quite a few kicks while at the u/s. It was fun to feel her and see her kicking at the same time. 

GTKY:  What do you like to do in your free time to relax? I watch TV or spend time on the internet. I don't have much free time these days. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• Options
    SkyeRNSkyeRN member
    We are 22 weeks today!!! That makes her a papaya.
    I have another us scheduled for next Tuesday so they can get a better view of her heart and kidneys. Failed my 3 hour GTT so now I am following a diabetic diet - sugars are constantly low..... Meh. But we are eating so well, so that's a plus.
    I love to read in the sun (now that we finally have it!), walk my dogs and watch TV in my free time.
    Me: 37
    MH: 37
    Married for 6 1/2 years (in nursing school for first five)
    TTC since 10/2012
    HSG in April, 2013 - clear
    August, 2013 - started Clomid 50mg - day 23 labs were optimal - BFN
    September, 2013 - repeated Clomid 50mg - BFN
    October, 2013 - upped Clomid to 100mg - BFN
    November, 2013 - Repeating Clomid 100mg - BFN
    December, 2013 - Started Letrozole 2.5mg - BFN (but excellent progesterone levels!)
    January, 2014 - Repeated Letrozole 2.5mg - even better progesterone levels!! - 1/27/14 - BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imageimageimage

Our miracle, Jane Lauren, born 9/14/14, 5lbs, 5oz, 19" long.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"