July 2014 Moms

05/28 First World Problem Wednesday

2»

Re: 05/28 First World Problem Wednesday

• coybigcoybig member
    purpleXdandelion  what's the shop?  I hated that no one had drive thru.  andplusalso... I really miss Caribou Coffee
    there are two motivations in sports, which is yours?
  • Caitlinrj said:
    The bathroom at work is too far away these days. I'm contemplating Depends. I've clearly given up on life.

I've missed you!

• Loading the player...
  • I just pulled up to a gas station vacuum to clean out my car. Spent 5 minutes pulling all my shit out of it, then when I went to put in my change I noticed the Out of Order sign. FML.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image          image

• uws22 said:

purpleXdandelion  what's the shop?  I hated that no one had drive thru.  andplusalso... I really miss Caribou Coffee

Just starbucks. They made a new strip mall thing by UMD and that's where it is. My life will be complete when there's a Caribou drive-thru here.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Due to crazy circumstances my co-worker is coming in late and bringing me lunch. 

But all i want are corn dogs and that isn't an option for him to bring me. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
    BFP: 11.09.13   EDD: 07.21.14 
    Baby Sylvia born 07.20.14
    5 lbs 14.8 oz | 20 1/4 inches

• It is crazy hot out today and I have no shorts, so I wore a high/low maxi dress to the grocery store. Not only did I suddenly notice how much my thigh chub rubs together now (blech), but also after about 6 steps, my knee-length slip rode up my bump so it's now a micromini. And since the bump keeps the front of the dress hem from touching my legs, I had to keep checking to make sure the front of the dress hadn't also somehow ridden up to crotch level.

• Our department just got relocated to a very nice newly remodeled floor of the building... The ice machine in the break room has super awesome sonic-like crushed ice, but the filtered water dispenser is like 50 yards away from the break room, neither of which are convenient to my office!! It's like 100 yard round trip to get flipping ice water!!! What is the world coming to?!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • beff12beff12 member
    Salsera29 said:

beff12 said:

The last day of school is Friday, so we are watching movies on the smart board and cleaning. My laptop has to be hooked up to the smart board, forcing me to bump from my phone. It took the awards thread 10 minutes to load. The horrrrror

Have I mentioned that I love you but you suck. Our last day is June 26th - 4.5 weeks. And I have a talent show and two graduations to put on in the meantime. (Although I've decided that I'm done "teaching" after this week. Other than the performances, it's all movies, computer lab music games, and singing karaoke from here on out). 

:( I'm sorry @Salsera29‌! We tested a few weeks back so I've been giving the kids "work" since then, but we're all fried at this point. I think your plan sounds fabulous!

June Siggy Challenge: Dad Fails

Married 7.28.2012
    DD born 7.27.2014
    BFP 09.2015 - m/c 10.21.2015
    BFP 4.12.2016...EDD: Christmas Eve 2016!

• AMcLawsAMcLaws member
    "The bump" app on my Iphone WILL NOT OPEN the Bump Awards Acceptance speech thread. WILL.NOT. I had to drag out my laptop so that I can actually read the speeches. FWP for sure. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • amwenzamwenz member
    I had to buy closet organizers, tubs, and multiple row hangers to give my husband the micro closet in our room. I have too many clothes (half of which who knows when I'll fit into them again).
    Started ttc may 2012 Me:32. Dh:31 SA- 4% morphology Fsh:9.1 possibly not always ovulating Hysteroscopy/lLap 7/13 resulted in polyp removal, uterine septum, and mild endo stage 1 removed 10/13 IVF #1 successful 
    BabyFruit Ticker}

• amwenz said:
    I had to buy closet organizers, tubs, and multiple row hangers to give my husband the micro closet in our room. I have too many clothes (half of which who knows when I'll fit into them again).
    You should invest in this guy

• queenieMqueenieM member
    edited May 2014
    When I eat my dinner in the living room on the couch (don't judge me), setting my plate on my lap is now too far away for food to safely get in my mouth. And right now, I'm cooking something and the timer is gonna go off soon and I don't want to get out of my comfy bean bag chair (that I've dragged into the kitchen cuz my kitchen chairs are no longer comfy) to turn off the damn timer. I'd rather overcook the food than get up! (Btw, the stove is about 3 feet away from where I'm sitting)

• Pup4gdb said:

I experienced Chik-fil-a for the first time last night. Now I want to go back so badly, but it's like 30 minutes away and just isn't going to happen.

Just wait til Sunday when you're absolutely dying for it...and it's not freaking open!!!!!!! Damn you Chik-fil-a for being so appealing on Sundays.
    Chik-fil-a cookies and cream shakes are to die for. Omg. Heaven in a cup.
  • I'm surrounded by farms selling their awesome produce and meat and we still go to the grocery store because it's "all in the same place:"

I am ashamed of myself. 

• It is crazy hot out today and I have no shorts, so I wore a high/low maxi dress to the grocery store. Not only did I suddenly notice how much my thigh chub rubs together now (blech), but also after about 6 steps, my knee-length slip rode up my bump so it's now a micromini. And since the bump keeps the front of the dress hem from touching my legs, I had to keep checking to make sure the front of the dress hadn't also somehow ridden up to crotch level.
    You wear a slip? Do they still make those?
    I know! I am such an old lady!

• Slips are awesome, you can wear semi-seethru stuff without the world and his dog getting to see your undergarments!

My SiL, who is awesome and I love, gave me 9 big black trash bags full of clothes from birth right up to age 5. FWP is that they were all jumbled up so it took me 2 full days to sort them into sizes and decide what to keep. Right now, they're in little hills all over MiL's office because it was the only floor space no-one was using.
  • I finally got around to going to the spa yesterday but my living social deals were all expired and now they're worth less than half their original value...waah
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"