August 2013 Moms

Grinding teeth

Anyone else's LO doing this with their teeth? It's driving me up the wall it sounds so horrific!!!! She keeps doing it then shaking her head no because I always tell her to stop. Crazy girl!

She refuses to keep her Tommee Tippee teether in. Does anyone have any other ideas or is this just another phase I need to deal with? Lol

Re: Grinding teeth

• Its a phase. Ds started at 8 months and is just now comming out of it at ten months. It sucks and itll make you crazy but there is nothing you can really do but try to tune it out
  • SpeshulSpeshul member
    It's awful, but it's just a phase.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I think we've posted about this before, but what pp said its a phase. Also I notice that usually my LO does it when his are bothering him. Some tablets or gel and he usually stops
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Jackson was born 8/11/2013 3:53 am 6 lbs 12 oz
  • Thanks @Ashesha13‌! I'll try some tablets next time and hope this phase passes quickly.
  • DD just started doing this and it drives me crazy! Sometimes I'll give her pacifier to chew on so she'll stop. Can't wait until she gets past this phase.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"