June 2013 Moms

My kid, the tub deucer

This kid.  He suffers from constipation and, as it's prone to do, sometimes the tub helps.  The issue is that Aiden insists on taking a bath with Quinn so we,have had many "Everyone out of the tub NAO!" incidents where kids are then shivering on the bathmat while I drain and disinfect the tub.  This little over share brought to you courtesy of me dealing with this alone tonight.  Oh and the tub was filled with bath toys so they're now in a bleach bath.  Gah.
Formerly known as elmoali :)

Re: My kid, the tub deucer

• I feel for you...At least Quinn is probably feeling better now, poor thing!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I laughed so hard at the thread name and shared it with DH! Hugs and good luck with the poo!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Your poo party doesn't sound very fun, but I had a chuckle (sorry!)
  • I laughed out loud at the title. We have had a similar experience except I pulled DD out of the tub and had her poop onto a piece of toilet paper while lying on the bath mat. I thought about holding her over the toilet but she was straining so hard I needed to hold her legs to her chest for her.

• @jmcgra06 I NEED to get a fish net, seriously.

• HelgaFunk said:
    Two weeks ago, while giving Olivia a bath, I told my husband, "I probably shouldn't say this out loud because as soon as I do it'll happen, but Olivia is almost one and hasn't pooped in the tub yet". Yeah. Wrong thing to say because literally less than five minutes later she got poop face and left a huge slug of a poo on the bottom of the tub. So gross. Of course it was grosser for my husband since I made him clean it out.
    Haha at least he was there!! Every time Anna does it, Dad's working late or on a business trip. I feel like a cartoon character looking back and forth between her/herpoop/hertub and the toilet, and I couldn't figure out how to scoop out a questionably-independent baby from a poop-tub and get rid of the poop without spilling the bathwater all over the floor. I'm like having flashbacks!
    photo 10ebb789-afb8-45aa-93a6-7e8da795dd51_zpse91502e6.jpg
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • L pooped in the tub once. Gave me a false sense of security. G is a repeat offender and the good news is the tub is very well scrubbed at all times.
    This is us exactly!  A only ever did it once.

• ^OMG  I've only gotten in the tub once with either kid and it's only because we were traveling and Q wasn't able to sit up and it was the easiest way to bathe him.  I was freaking out the entire time lol

• A fish net!!!! I have a little toy one for M but that would be inappropriate I suppose. I will buy a fish net! He only ever poops in the tub for me :( 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 

• jmcgra06jmcgra06 member
    edited May 2014
    OLJ1010 said:
    @elmoali‌ I saw this in Toys R Us today and it made me think of this thread. You guise. This is real. It was also on clearance (I wonder why?) She makes bubbles and fart noises when you press her belly button. image
    Hahaha that is horrific - I always wonder what the round table discussion on these type of items sounds like...

"Okay, Jay - How about a baby that poops in the tub when you push her belly button, then?"

"BRILLIANT!"

The girl on the box's face is priceless.
    photo 10ebb789-afb8-45aa-93a6-7e8da795dd51_zpse91502e6.jpg
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"