Cloth Diapering
Options

If you used sweetpea NB covers...

What did you put under them? My kissaluvs are too wide to have the cover comfortably and quickly cover them. I was able to padfold a flat and it didn't look ridiculous, but I wanted to use these for more than one use.
imageimageimage
imageimage
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
It all revolves around you.

Re: If you used sweetpea NB covers...

• Options
    I've mini-kite folded flats with a boingo under my sweet pea newborn covers. I've also used a bamboo insert (for a pocket diaper) with a Geffen Baby quick absorber on top, or a Bummis fleece liner. But the insert/absorber or liner combo usually means the cover is done after a poop.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    When Fluff Mail Arrives:
  • Options
    Yeah, I have no interest in folding and snapping flats or prefolds. I didn't specify in my op but I was looking for brands of fitteds that are small enough to fit well under them. Otherwise I'll just use an insert/padfolded flat or something, but I'd like to avoid that.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just ordered some dri-line fitteds that seem pretty trim from pics and reviews I've seen. I haven't gotten them yet, but I will let you know when they come ... should be next week.
    When Fluff Mail Arrives:
  • Options
    I'm not real familiar with all the types of fitteds, but I can't imagine many would fit under a sweetpea with how small they are.
    I love my sweetpea cover with a cotton/hemp insert (gCloth size small). Super trim and super cute!
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    GMD orange edge prefolds. I was never able to get a good fit with this cover thus causing leaks :-S
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Idk, maybe the SweetPea cover I have is weird, but ds was a tiny 6 pound baby when we started him in cloth using Bummis preemie sized prefolds......and I was able to use the OS cover from the start without leaks.....and now at 14 months I use it over pinned flats and have only increased the rise one row of snaps.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • Options
    CLLDLLCLLDLL member

Idk, maybe the SweetPea cover I have is weird, but ds was a tiny 6 pound baby when we started him in cloth using Bummis preemie sized prefolds......and I was able to use the OS cover from the start without leaks.....and now at 14 months I use it over pinned flats and have only increased the rise one row of snaps.

Yeah I have one OS that was like that too. It's super stretchy so it fit well early on, and now only it and my Coveralls are still snapped down one rise snap. My other sweet pea OS and all my other OS are all unsnapped. It's weird.

image imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"