October 2014 Moms

Hello October!

Hello Ladies,

I’ve been lurking around here for a while now but I’m starting to feel pretty creeper-tastic and it’s time to come out of hiding! I’m a FTM. My due date is October 17th and I am exactly 20 weeks today – Can’t believe I’m halfway there!!

We had our A/S last week and it was the most amazing experience. Our perfect little baby was moving around and sucking it’s thumb and it was the cutest thing I’ve ever seen! Baby was being stubborn though, at first the legs were closed and then they were crossed but at the last minute DH asked the tech to take one more peek and she caught a quick glimpse of what looked like girl parts. They were only 85% sure but we’ve had a feeling it was a girl for a while now so we believe it. If it turns out to be a boy we’ll still be happy but we really think it’s a girl. Just in case, we won’t be telling our families until after the baby shower so that we can keep everything as gender neutral as possible.

And now I’m off to work where I will likely lurk around some more and hopefully start contributing around here :) 

Re: Hello October!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"