October 2013 Moms
Options

This lady in BC attacked small children on a bus.

The article and video are HERE so read / watch if you want but basically a mother of 3 small kids told this other woman, Leah McKay, to calm down because she was yelling obscenities over the bus fare.   She actually throws coffee on the youngest who is younger than 1 year.  The part that irks me the most about the whole thing is no one did anything (typical bystander effect) and the bus driver makes them get off at the SAME stop!  Wtf?  Needless to say, the fighting continued.  SMDH, and the bus driver is being commended for acting appropriately.  Err, he didn't act at all?

Re: This lady in BC attacked small children on a bus.

• Options
    jennlin said:
    umm..that's horrible! anybody who throws coffee on my child will be lucky if she can still walk.
    Yeah, I guess the mom started beating her ass yelling "DON'T EVER FUCKING TOUCH MY KIDS!!" so she did what any mother would do.  ...but less than a year old? Children in general...grown-ups attacking them?! REALLY?!  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    lstein5lstein5 member
    That's awful, I ride the bus a lot and I have seen people freak out at the bus drivers before and I feel like not engaging the crazy is the only thing you can do. I do think that the bus driver could have at least let the mom with kids get off a stop or two after the person who started the incident. I'm still shocked that someone would throw a drink at a child!
    July Siggy Challenge: Babies are not Dogs

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    bionicbbionicb member
    Ok no. The bus driver should have made the violent non-paying rider get off the bus no matter what. The second she started arguing about the fare and refusing to pay she should have been booted. Letting it get that far and endangering children is not commendable.

Making the mother and children get off with crazy ass is strike two.He put those kids at risk and that is not ok.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
                                                   photo 996da08d-6a8f-4ffe-b18d-94023659b1ef.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"