February 2012 Moms
Options

TTC Check In 5/27

Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 

What's your CD? 

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)  

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you?

When are you testing?

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? 

What is your current phantom due date?

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! 

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? 

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?

Anything else to add?

GTKY: Highs and lows from your weekend?
                Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - (K6Db)

imageimageimage

TTC #2 since 10/2013

BFP #1 (4.14.14) ~ CP (4.18.14)

BFP #2 (6.27.14) ~ EDD 3.7.15

Re: TTC Check In 5/27

• Options
    What month/cycles are you in? 7
    What's your CD? 40
    Where are you in your cycle? 2ww yay! I finally got my lines and my temps are sky high and steady. I'm so glad my body remembered. Better late than never :-)
    If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you? 8 DPO
    When are you testing? Probably Sat - I would be 12. I know I said I didn't want to do it early, but I'm curious. I am happy just to have ovulated, so either way, I'm happy.
    What supplements or med are you taking, if any? PNV
    What is your current phantom due date? from LMP - 1/23. From O - 2/9 (5 days before DD's 3rd bday). Since it's over a 2 week range I assume I need to give them my O date instead. 
    Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4dd703/
    If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? calling doc to see if we can chat.
    How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? Surprisingly ok. Just happy my body is back to normal
    Anything else to add? Thanks everyone for your supportive words this cycle. It had me really down and you all really helped me feel better about all that happened :-)
    High: Hayleys first parade - she loved every moment, especially the candy! 
    Low: Entertaining DH's 92 yr old grandpa in the tight back seat of our Sonata on a 1 hr drive to Ohio. He doesn't remember things well. He asked me 20 times why Hayley's seat is by the door and told me cops were going to pull us over. He also said I should put my 2 oldest ones by the door and 2 younger ones in the middle. The youngest goes up front between DH and me...yep - love old people!
                    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - (K6Db)

imageimageimage

TTC #2 since 10/2013

BFP #1 (4.14.14) ~ CP (4.18.14)

BFP #2 (6.27.14) ~ EDD 3.7.15

• Options
    So glad you finally got your cross hairs!! And glad you had a decent weekend. DH's grandfather sounds pretty hilarious ;) But I know how that goes.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cycle Info
    Sorry I'm late to the party!

What month/cycles are you in? 7th cycle AL, 12th cycle TTC #2

What's your CD? CD 32

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)  2ww

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you? 13 dpo

When are you testing? I tested at 11 dpo and today, both were BFN's.  I was pretty sure I was out, but then my temp went back up today.  I'm still pretty sure I'm out, but I hate that my temps are toying with me and making me think there is still a chance.

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? Just pre-natal gummies

What is your current phantom due date? Feb. 4

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! See below

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? I'm gonna check back in with my OB... even though she said to give it 6 more months after the last time I saw her (that was March), I really want to move on some sort of plan.  Especially since I'm off for the summer- it would make any new plan of attack easier to do when I have a more flexible schedule.  I'm still working on losing some weight and getting healthier- I'm down 11 pounds so far.  I'm gonna see what she says, but if she still wants to wait I'm going to look into making an appointment with a different OB and and get another opinion.  After turning 36 this month, I just feel like I can't afford to wait any longer.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? tired and frustrated

Anything else to add? Glad to see you got your cross hairs @poohbear2015!  I hope you either get your BFP this month or get some answers from your doc.

Highs: Beautiful weather- got some yard work done, went to brat fest, took DD to the zoo, played mini golf... its was a lot of fun.
    Lows: It went by so fast... I felt like I blinked and it was time to go back to work.  Ugh!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1: 5/24/11, DD#1 Born 1/16/12
    BFP #2: 7/24/13, MC: 8/28/13 @8weeks, 3days

imageimageimage
  • Options
    @vballgirl78--I think you should get another opinion. I didn't know you were turning 36! I thought at 35+ they wouldn't make you wait more than 6 months! Let us know how that goes and I'm sorry AF showed up after all :(

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @vballgirl78--I think you should get another opinion. I didn't know you were turning 36! I thought at 35+ they wouldn't make you wait more than 6 months! Let us know how that goes and I'm sorry AF showed up after all :(
    I checked in with my OB today and she agrees that I should come in sooner than 6 months.  She's gonna order a few more labs/tests to be done and I'm working on scheduling another appointment.  Right now she's not available until July 11 (at least for a non-on-call day), but she said she's gonna try and get me in sooner than that if she can.  Since I'm off soon for the summer she can call me if there's a cancellation or an opening comes up in her schedule.  I'm feeling better now.  I'll see how this goes and if I don't feel like I'm getting enough of a plan I'll seek another opinion at that time.  I just want to get going with a plan... right now I feel like there has to be more to this than I know.  Fingers crossed that I get some answers.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1: 5/24/11, DD#1 Born 1/16/12
    BFP #2: 7/24/13, MC: 8/28/13 @8weeks, 3days

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"