Pregnant after a Loss
Options

*Friday* Ticker Change

Good morning, ladies! I hope everyone is doing well this week. Can't believe it's the end of May already. June mamas, you're up next!! Provided none of our July babies decided to go rogue and come early, that is!

PGAL Newbies: Jump in if your ticker changes to a new week today! 

Week/fruit/EDD:

Team:

Updates:

How are you feeling?

QOTW: Do you have any summer vacation plans?

@katee2184

@tlcalloway

@amwangel

@MollySm

@Qfrump

@rattlecanqueen

@LeaLupins

@ashx3renee

@2redtulips

@NSAbby

@MsAmandaPants

@doglover31

@mmnumber5

@Stasi

@Kf519

@Maupjen

@HorseLover11

@Happyin14

@shaddox16

@aragosta

@emnob28

@JustinsGirl2011

@kaylam714

@Shayna0408

@shell041783

@ToriGirl2014

@rmpar29

@taberbtb

@HoldingOutHope

Re: *Friday* Ticker Change

• Options

Week/fruit/EDD: 32 weeks/July 25

Team: Blue

Updates: Growth u/s today to check on fluid in LO's kidneys, hoping everything looks okay.

How are you feeling? Pretty good overall. Starting to be out of breath more often.

QOTW: Do you have any summer vacation plans? Not this year...hoping to squeeze in a couple beach day trips with DS before LO arrives, though.
  • Options
    rmpar29rmpar29 member

Week/fruit/EDD: 9w, olive, 1-2-15

Team:  Finding out

Updates:
    No more bleeding since last Sat early morning.  Had an OB appointment yesterday and she didn't feel a need to do an u/s.  I didn't either, so I was fine with that.  I have my CVS testing scheduled for June 11th. 

How are you feeling?
    Blah!  MS is getting worse and exhaustion is high right now.  So tired....

QOTW: Do you have any summer vacation plans?  No.  Might take some day trips here and there or take a short trip to Cleveland to see my Dad. 

@LeaLupins - Thanks for the check-in!  Good luck at your u/s!

@HoldingOutHope - So happy to see you here honey!  We both have appointment June 11th!  I hope it will be a good day for both of us!
    TTC #3 since 8/2012 image
    DX Endometriosis 2/2002 (lost left tube due to a cyst), PCOS
    6/2010
     BFP - 10/18/2012, EDD - 6/26/2013, Baby Girl lost at 22 weeks (T21), D&E 2/15/2013
    BFP - 4/23/2014, EDD - 1/2/2015 Twin Boys lost at 12 weeks, M/C 6/25/2014

My chart here  All ALers welcome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    June 3Missing Our January Snowflake
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

@lealupins - thanks for running the check-in, as always :)  Beach day trips sound fun!

@holdingouthope - nice to see you in this check-in!

@rmpar29 - so glad that your bleeding has resolved.  It was a rough week for both of us.

@happyin14 - a kick! Awesome!

AFM...

Week/fruit/EDD: 10 weeks/ prune/ 12-26 ... double digits!!

Team: Green / not sure if we are finding out yet.

Updates:  Scary bleeding on Friday night, cramps all Saturday.  My OB checked me out and LO is fine.  We are not sure what caused the bleeding but all has been well since.  I suspect it was from an ovarian cyst left over from my pre-pregnancy medicated cycle.

How are you feeling? Indigestion and nighttime vomiting are my newest companions.  Thinking of limiting dinner to very minimal intake to deal with both.  Fatigue, constipation, and some serious bloating too.  All the normal stuff.

QOTW: Do you have any summer vacation plans? MH and I took a vacation in April and that's when we found out we were KU.  I think that's my only vacation for the year.  :(  We are hoping to get out to California for a long weekend to see MH's grandparents near the end of the summer, but prospects are looking bleak because of (my) work.

BFP#1 - M/C on 12/23/13
    ~*~*~December 2014 PGaL ~*~*~
    Rainbow baby born on 12/19/2014

• Options

Week/fruit/EDD: 30 (I am in the 30s - wow!), cucumber (another weird one), 8/8

Team:

Blue

Updates: 

The baby has started moving like crazy in the past few days. Up until now, it's been pretty sporadic and I usually only felt movement when I was paying close attention. Now, it's all the time and very obvious.

How are you feeling? 

I feel good. I have had a little cold this week, which has only made my fatigue worse, but I am feeling a lot better today.

QOTW: Do you have any summer vacation plans?

We're taking a long weekend to attend a music festival, but that's it. 

CafeMom Tickers

January PAL siggie challenge; Good advice:

• Options
    LeaLupins said:
    Good morning, ladies! I hope everyone is doing well this week. Can't believe it's the end of May already. June mamas, you're up next!! Provided none of our July babies decided to go rogue and come early, that is!

It's weird to watch my name climb higher and higher up that list. We're all getting closer, day by day! :)

CafeMom Tickers

• Options
    I had my weekly appointment yesterday and found out that I am being induced on MONDAY.  Holy cow.  THREE DAYS.  Ahh!  
    Ahh, exciting! Sending you lots of good wishes for a smooth labor and delivery!

CafeMom Tickers

• Options
    katee2184 said:

Updates: I had my weekly appointment yesterday and found out that I am being induced on MONDAY.  Holy cow.  THREE DAYS.  Ahh! 

Woohoo!!! So exciting! Good luck, I hope all goes smoothly for you!

Thanks for all the well-wishes, everyone. U/S showed baby is growing well (and head down now, let's hope he stays that way!) but one kidney is still a little more dilated than the other. Dr. not too concerned so we'll check it out again at 36 weeks and if it's still there talk to the pediatric urologist and see if they want to do an u/s on him when he's born. So hopefully it resolves itself by then, but if not I'm glad they will continue to monitor it.

I did almost pass out after having to lay on my back for the u/s but I guess if there's anywhere one is going to faint, the doctor's office is better than most public places. :P
  • Options
    Hello!!

@LeaLupins‌ thanks for check-in! Good luck today!
    @HoldingOutHope‌ I know I said this before but congrats again on great betas!
    @rmpar29‌ I'm glad the bleeding has stopped. Good luck at your testing next week!
    @Happyin14‌ yay for feeling movement! Also, Paris sounds wonderful… *swoon*
    @ToriGirl2014‌ I'm glad LO looked great. Hopefully the bleeding was just your cyst and that's the end of it.
    @Shayna0408‌ I hear ya with the hunger. I feel like I am starving all the time!
    @Qfrump‌ time is flying lady!!
    @shaddox16‌ hope YH is able to make your a/s!
    @2redtulips‌ hope your cold passes quickly and you are feeling better soon!
    @shell041783‌ it's so nice to get an extra peek at LO! Enjoy your holidays!!
    @katee2184‌ 3 days?!? Eek!! Any plans for this weekend?

AFM…
    Week/fruit/EDD: 5, appleseed, 1/30/15

Team: Can't wait to find out!

Updates: None really.

How are you feeling: Really good actually! A little bit of mild cramping, and really sore (and growing!) ta-tas, but otherwise good!

QOTW: I'm headed to Jamaica in July for my sisters bachelorette which I am so excited about! DH and I talked about getting away for a long weekend since we didn't go anywhere this winter but who knows if it will happen. Depends on how the rest of the spring/summer goes since we farm. Keeping my FX!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Anniversary

TTC Since 04/01/13 

BFP #1 04/28/13 Its twins! EDD 01/08/2014 MMC confirmed 06/27/13 D&C 07/17/13

BFP#2 05/19/14 EDD 01/30/2015 Please be our rainbow!

My Ovulation Chart

*~*~* All AL Welcome*~*~*

• Options

Holy moly, how is it already going to be June!? 

Week/fruit/EDD: 37 weeks / June 20

Team: Boy!

Updates: We found out our insurance IS accepted at the other hospital in town, so we toured it and love it way more than the hospital we were planning to deliver at. I feel 100x better now! I'm actually starting to get excited for that crazy marathon of labor and baby. :) Baby is moving a lot, most likely head down (HOORAY. Realllly don't want to have this baby in an OR - it would give me PTSD to my two d&cs last year, I think).

How are you feeling? Pretty good most days. A little achy after I walk a long time and I'm not sleeping well. Not impatient yet, though apparently most strangers seem to want to tell me I should be! Grrr. (So I guess, already starting to get annoyed with people - ha.)

QOTW: Do you have any summer vacation plans? Um. Have a baby? Haha. I can't really think far past that! My husband also starts a new job (full-time after 4 years of us both holding a variety of part-time positions - he's getting his PhD), so I'm thinking this summer will be me learning how to be a mom to TWO kids. I love vacations, though, so as soon as we feel up to it, hopefully we'll all go somewhere! 

A

2010: son born 9/1 

2013: 2 miscarriages + d&cs, both at 10 weeks: April & July

2014: son #2 born 6/29

2016: Baby girl stillborn at 21w6d 4/29 and baby boy stillborn at 20w 3d 11/16

• Options
    @taberbtbThat's so cool that you farm!

@LeaLupinsI once fainted while getting a bikini wax while pregnant with my son. Whoops! ;)

@katee2184Good luck! Hope your induction goes smoothly!

@ToriGirl2014Bleeding is so scary. Glad all is well!

@rmpar29Yay Cleveland! (I live near Cleveland...ha. Though beaches are nice.)

@HoldingOutHopeMaybe they'll drink so much they won't notice you? ;) Heh.

A

2010: son born 9/1 

2013: 2 miscarriages + d&cs, both at 10 weeks: April & July

2014: son #2 born 6/29

2016: Baby girl stillborn at 21w6d 4/29 and baby boy stillborn at 20w 3d 11/16

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"