Cloth Diapering

I have come over to the dark side.

abby8279abby8279 member
edited May 2014 in Cloth Diapering
Every diaper purchase I have made in the past could have been justified as something we "needed".  Today I just made my first purchase of diapers we totally don't "need" at all.  I ordered them just because I like them and want the print.  And it feels great!  Anyone else make any unnecessary purchases lately?

Re: I have come over to the dark side.

• km_mdkm_md member
    This board is a bad influence!

I do need a new overnight solution and I will eventually need some size 2 ACs for all of the inserts I have, but I don't "need" any of it right now. My shopping cart is all ready to go, I just have to pull the trigger. I think I am getting the "buy CDs for fun" mindset lol

Make sure you flaunt that fluff when it arrives! What did you buy?

• Loading the player...
  • I bought 3 more Best Bottom covers.  Our middle one just started walking.  There is nothing cuter than her toddling around the house in just a CD or CD and t-shirt!  We have taken her out in a dress w/out bloomers a couple of times.  With her CD peeking out once in a while it has struck up a few random conversation.  I love CDs and warm weather!!
  • And, and I didn't look for deals. I paid full price, about $200 for everything. In TWO WEEKS.

Yikes. Lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think I hit the unecessary thing ages ago. I have 6 TT group customs currently and another 5 months of TT diaper of the month. Plus whatever else I decide I want.
    Impressive!
  • Well, we just added another TT blanket to our ever growing stash.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • mrshudson618mrshudson618 member
    edited May 2014
    I hate t shirts on babies and I am getting frustrated because C is in 18 month everything and it is getting harder and harder to find onsies instead of tshirts
    Married 6/18/11
    BFP #1 10/26/12 DS born 6/30/13
    BFP #2 10/30/13 MC 11/25/13
    BFP #3 1/18/14 DS #2 born 10/7/14
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• mrshudson618 said:
    I hate t shirts on babies and I am getting frustrated because C is in 18 month everything and it is getting harder and harder to find onsies instead of tshirts
    seriously?  H is in 18 mo and all we have are onesies.  I hate snapping those things.
    Seriously, but I only buy used so it is harder to be picky.
    Married 6/18/11

• Well, we just added another TT blanket to our ever growing stash.
    Did you get the Frozen blanket this time?  I just saw the pre-order go up today.
  • abby8279 said:
    Well, we just added another TT blanket to our ever growing stash.
    Did you get the Frozen blanket this time?  I just saw the pre-order go up today.
    Yup. It was the only thing SO would spend money on since I'm out of cash due to all the GC's I'm in :P.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • NVandGZ said:

Maybe you would like tshirts on babies more if you liked all the colors and prints of CDs. Which means you just need to buy more diapers.

Lol no, it's the other way around! I don't like prints because I like them to be covered!
    Married 6/18/11

• Yeah...I bought 4 covers, 3 fitteds, and another TT, bringing my TT stash to a total of 3. I have a huge cd problem and it makes me sad at the prospect of C potty training in a couple years. Then what am I supposed to do?!?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I just did a pre-order for the Frozen diaper and blanket. Whoops, oh well. I love it!

btw, they may still have some available on the TT website...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• I'm pretty sure my last 3-4 cover purchases could be considered unnecessary, except for the fact that they are cute and so I feel like I NEEDED them.
    imageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I really want some NB sweet pea and Econobum covers, but I have too many NB diapers already. I'm trying to stay strong! Haha
    Chad and Fawn

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary

• So I just started CD one month ago to save money....yeah I blew through that idea about 15 diapers and two weeks ago! It's like once I started I couldn't stop. I keep telling myself I just need this diaper or that diaper and then I'll feel complete but then something else totally cute catches my eye. I must find some self control and stop this now. The only thing that makes me feel better is that they'll be used again on future kids and I can always sell or donate them when we're done.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"