July 2014 Moms

Fisher Price Rock 'n Play Sleeper ?

I am a FTM and registered for the Fisher Price Rock 'n Play sleeper and am planning on using it for the first couple of months. It has gotten great reviews and I was excited about getting it until I heard about the recall it had on it due to mold problems. Has anyone used this and had mold issues? I am unsure now if it is a good idea to get... 

Re: Fisher Price Rock 'n Play Sleeper ?

• I used it and never had mold issues. From what I understand they have fixed the issue so since yours will be new it shouldn't be a problem. Also, if you wash it regularly and make sure it's totally dry before putting the cover back on you should be fine.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine is 3 years old and I've never had mold problems. Same with the one at my MIL's house. 

User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 01-11-2165 8:18 AM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate Links or Signature. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.
  • Loading the player...
  • I had one for 3 years and never had an issue and as pp said, the new ones don't have the issue as it was fixed after recall.

• avacek1avacek1 member
    I used one with DS (he is 16 months) and never had an issue.
  • I also registered for this and received it at my shower last weekend. Excited to use it!
    forumsignature
  • Agree with previous posters. Don't change your plans. Just don't wash it and put it away wet and you won't have a problem.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"